• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you buy BR frist?

Years
    I'm training up on emerald atm, in chances that gba actually can connect to wii,
    ..Twilight Princess looks pretty cool.

You got the same name as me. so we can team up, and kick everyone elses ass >D

there are socketes for tha gamec ube controllers so its not a matter of connecting them but whether the actual game will allow u to.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Wow Flame Healer triple post! now thats something you dont see every day XD

I'm pretty sure D/P comes out way earlier. April 22 is when they come out, and PBR isn't even listed anywhere, it's probably not going to be until later spring. And the pattern agrees with this as well; Stadium came out after red and blue, collesumn came out after R/S

Thats what i began to think at first as it is a good theory, but i think that the release of diamond/pearl, is going to be brought to us a lot later than April. I think now April is just a cover up and when it comes to April they wil just delay its release.

~Kipper~

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    yeah, maybe you're right, I mean Nintendo always does this, you'd think we'd learn from it. Smash brothers was meant to come out in April 01, and it didn't come out until late November.

Years
    it's a trap. don't get Zelda. it is so boring. i should know as i am one of many of its victims.

if you mean Twilight Princess then I agree I thought it would be great but I was badly dissapointed by it.

Anyway to answer the original post I've got a wii and I'm getting it when it is released.

it looks fantastic.

Nicolosi

Beginning Designer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Yes, I'd buy. Because I'm a big pokémon fan, it will be the first online Wii game, and you can customize your caracthers.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    I hope it will come out Before December... The perfect Xmas Present for pokemon Fans

But some ppl are saying its coming out July. I don't belive them though

Xbull3t

Dragon Master
    Years
    HELL YEAH! I would love to get Battle Revolution but its not surpose to come out til around summer WHICH is like at the end of the year -_-. I got a wii for xmas so im waiting...D/P isnt coming out til around summer too so i have little to nothing to keep me occupied til then since i have already totally pwned Pokemon Ranger which came out in december

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oops, I never actually answered the topic XP...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Pokemon: Battle Revolution = the main games I want for the system (which I have now XD) right now outside of what's coming to the Virtual Console (mumblemumble...ioRPG...mumblemumble).

In other words, I'm going to reserve PBR ASAP. 'Nuff said.

Back