• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you eat someone to save yourself?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Seeing as I'm not able to light a fire, EW NO. :£ That's just plain discomfiting, plus I'll get a really bad stomach ache.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    If the person is dead and I am about to die and the only way to save my life is to eat a dead persons body, of course I am going to eat their body in order for me to live, no questions asked.

:t354:TG

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The hypothetical never said you couldn't cook it. I'm honestly shocked at all the morally upright people that think they'd be willing to starve, knowing there was perfectly good meat right there that wouldn't know the difference. Even if it only meant a few more days of survival, I would never give up hope of being rescued and would try to live as long as possible.

So yes. No question, I would do it. Maybe I'm just not as squeamish as other people, but I think of it as "would I want someone to eat my body for a chance of survival?"And the answer is without a doubt yet, especially if it's my family, no matter how squeamish about cannibalism they may be.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I would have no idea how to cook or prepare the human lol. Probably not because even though they are already dead that would be so disgusting, cooking parts of their body :x I would probably faint gutting them.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Yes, yes I would. I love myself too much to die. Heck, I'd eat the person raw if I have to.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    I don't think so. I think I might prefer to die than turn into a cannibal. Besides, I don't think I'd last very long anyway in a cave with no water, so why should I put myself through the pain of eating someone else just to prolong my suffering for a few more days? Anyhow, even if there was water and I ate them and survived - either way I wouldn't be able to live. How can someone live with the knowledge that they've eaten some other human (possibly a friend or family member)? o.0;

Back