• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you go to the movies alone?

Years
If I really really wanted to, I'd go alone. Chances are I won't anytime this century, because there are very few movies I MUST see in theaters. Most I can wait for the DVD to come out.

Only time I've been to the movies before was to go see a Pokemon movie... I was young, obsessed, and desperate at the time, what can I say? 8D;;

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Lol Depends on the genre of the movie. If It was Horror. I would bring 4 or 5 friends with me XD. I love seeing their reactions. But I never went to the movies alone..I went to watch Action movies with 2 of my friends. So Most likely I go watch with friends everytime. But movies that my friends wouldnt like I would stay home and watch it on the internet XD.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I use to sorta do it, I didn't go there alone but I watched it alone. When I was like 5 my mum would just drop me off at the cinema and wait for me outside like 15 minutes before it ended.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I don't mind going to the movies alone. Not at all, and most of the time that's been the case since I prefer going alone.

Might want to try with friends, though I'm not used to it that way.

Back