• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you hunt/eat Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    MMMM... Can you imagine? I'd like to take I big ol' bite outta' a flame broiled quarter-pounder Milktank Burger. Or Blaziken nuggets. Our Pokepals up north can enjoy Wailmer blubber nuggets...mmm...they're chewy! And the mid-western rednecks can have Stantler vennicine.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I'll be completely tramatised if I see a Torchic being cooked infront of me... I'm not so for it... Being a vegetarian looks so appealing now. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD I agree with that Jeremy.
    But still, in the Pokemon world if you wanted to eat meat you'd HAVE to eat a Pokemon...

I'd eat one maybe... if I like...hated it or something. ^^;;

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • Then How do they have chicken? Hm? Gah, I just gotta find an episode that we can stream that might have like... a dinner where ash's mom serves dumplings or something... Just to show they have normal food too.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • Well if there weren't any animals..sure I'd eat them. Come to think of it.. I would them even if there were animals! I don't know.. pkmn maybe cute and more developed than animals.. but they're still animals to me so I don't see any point in making a difference. I would really like to eat a Far'fetched or a Grumpig xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I recall seeing in the anime that Magikarp were all bone and scales. So no, I wouldn't eat a Magikarp, XD.

Although Barboach & Corphish look tasty. =O

But heh, I don't really think I would. I love all Pokemon, and the two before-mentioned evolve into two of my favourite Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    To tell you the truth, this is why pokemon shouldnt exist. People will start to hunt them and eat them for thier meal cause they dont have enough money to buy chicken or any other meat. Don't get me wrong, pokemon are lovable pets to cheerish and train, but think about it if dinosaurs where here now we would eat them for enough supply of food same thing goes with pokemon.

Back