• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you like to see Meowth evolve?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Nope! I love Meowth the way he is.. he's a part of Team Rocket! Besides Giovanni already owns Persian and with Meowth having a rivalry with Persian suits the storyline it would just mess it up otherwise.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
    Nope! I never wanna see him evolve and I doubt he ever will. He has such a strong hatred for Persians so that's out the window. Meowth prides himself on being able to walk on two legs and speak human. If he evolves into a Persian, he wouldn't be able to stand upright which is something he'd never give up after spending so much time learning how to. A Meowth would have an easier time passing off as a human as well (and of course, Meowth often forgets that he's a Pokemon).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I don't really like the idea of him evolveing he wants to be better then a Persain not be one and the voice would just seem odd for some reason.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    that would be interesting but no. Meowth has a certain Persian issues, and I believe he has the right to keep them. It would be weird of him to be a persian.

Back