• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you play a game based on the manga

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There's a person here on PC who's making a PokéSupe hack, that's at least something :3 I don't know how far they've gotten though, haven't checked for a while.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    ^Yeah, and they could use a system like the Dijin system in Golden Sun (if no ones played that it's a really good game). I think it would apply nicely here =)

"Gold's cue stick let out a howl!" lol

But seriously, this idea sounds interesting. There could be something like, putting certain Pokemon on standby will allow you to do Combination attacks.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • "Gold's cue stick let out a howl!" lol
    and then Guile was no more xD
    But seriously, this idea sounds interesting. There could be something like, putting certain Pokemon on standby will allow you to do Combination attacks.
    Yeah, people in the manga use their pokemon in combination attacks all the time so that would be a good system to use.

Really a hack based on PokeSpecial? I'll definally keep an eye on that.

Last edited:
    Years
  • and then Guile was no more xD

Yeah, people in the manga use their pokemon in combination attacks all the time so that would be a good system to use.

Really a hack based on PokeSpecial? I'll definally keep an eye on that.

Whoa, think of all the thousands of combinations O_o I mean, 151 Pokemon with, what, over 150 attacks? It would have been awesome though :D

Hi everyone, im new here :3

Back