• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you play a Pokémon game that required you to feed Pokémon and clean up after them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • would you play a Pokémon game that required you to feed/water your Pokémon and clean up Poképoop when they go and based on the food you give them and how quick you clean up after them, is how well they perform in battle?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Unless it was a cute little tamagochi-like game, I wouldn't want poop to be part of my pokémon gaming experience.

The feeding and taking care of part is in X&Y though! Pokémon Amie? And apparently if you take good care of them, they turn to you and smile in battles and stuff. So as a mini-game, I think I'll enjoy it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Alright...since we're getting this feature, minus the waste expulsion, in XY, I'm gonna go ahead and close this. We're already getting the feeding and petting part of this topic, so you can talk about Pokemon Amie in XY's forum. The other half of this topic...yeah...I just really don't feel that's appropriate. No one really wants to talk about Pokemon poop. And if they do, it ain't gonna be in my sections. Sorry.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back