• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you take a hit from a pokemon to save a life

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • would you take a hit from a Pokemon's attack, if it would save a life of someone you love? e.g. family, spouse, sister, brother, etc.

what would be the strongest Pokemon or what type of Pokemon you'll accept the hit from?

Years
  • I'd accept any, but probably wouldn't survive from most attacks(Especially Magikarp's splash -gasp-). Not sure how protecting someone from attacks like Surf, Earthquake, Draco Meteor and attacks that would normally hit a wider area(well draco meteor hits one pokemon but it looks like it can hit many) would work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I will accept a hit from magikarp but that is pretty much it =/

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Unless it's an attack from a legendary Pokemon, then I'd risk my life to save another person from a Pokemon attack.

Years
  • I would rather not take any hits from Legendaries. I could probably deal with other type attacks like water and psychic. Probably not electric or fire though...ouch.

Back