• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you want to live in the PKMN world?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    Of course I would,when I was four I always dreamed about living in the pokemon world and I snuck down the stairs to watch pokemon at 3:00am.

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    I would, it would be so cool to go on journeys with pokemon you caught and see new places and things, also the danger of some of the situations you would be in, the excitement of it all would just give you an adrenaline rush

plus it would be nice to escape this world run by religious mongols and low iq red-necks :/

so yeah without a doubt I would jump into the poke-woeld and plant my feet firmly into the ground there with no hesitation :P

Years
    I would love to live in the pokemon world. Perhaps if we did live in a world of pokemon I wouldn't have joined the Navy and just went on a pokemon journey like my character does in the fanfiction. ^_^ I love the thought of the adventure and the danger and the bonds of friendship that could be made.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yup, I'd live there. No school other than Pokemon Academies (Easy enough, and fun homework instead of boring... all schools should be like that), and Pokemon training. I'd live in Lavaridge for obvious reasons. XD

jsheasle53

Psyduck Trainer
    Years
    Well, as illogical as it may sound, I probably would live in the Pokemon world if given the option. I recognize the dangers, and I also realize that I could lead just as exciting of a life in our world, but I would simply love to raise Pokemon..

I probably wouldn't be much of a trainer, though. I'd probably be the equivalent of one of the random psychic trainers you meet in the game that are terrible at battling.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Yeah, i would live there. i would be like ash and travel, fight for badges. and i would have a jolteon always with me, and a totodile too!

skittyluv

Skittys Skittys...
    Years
    Oh yes!I would catch a skitty a celebi a pikachu a minun a plusle a pichu a ralts a kirlia a...............a..................a................a..............and a suicune!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I made a sort of thread like this but i think it sorta died... o_O;;
    xD i would want to live in the pokemon world, because.. Talking trashcans! (from the movie deoxys) and... i think it would be cool to live in the pokemon world~
    =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2006
    Yeh I deffo would! It would be so nice to have little creatures following you around! xxx

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    I would like to live there. Although the Pokemon would look a heck of a lot different then what they show in the anime. Unless of course you meant living in the Anime version. If based in real some Pokemon would not be to nice to look at lol. I've seen some peoples versions of what Pokemon would look like in real life and Flygon is just not so cute looking. Heh, but yeah i'd give it a go. It would probably take me forever to get all teh badges though XD

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Yeah. If I were there in the pokemon world, I would go to the pokemon league, and find the legendary pokemon.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    poke lover said:
    I'd love to live in the Pokemon world. Obviously its a bit more dangerous because we are living with ultra powerful beings but I wouldn't care. I just love it. lol.
    True its more dangerous but look at Team Rocket, they get blasted hundreds of feet in the air but do you ever see them in a hospital and of course when someone in the show gets hit with fire they don't burn like we would.
    kohei said:
    l'll be scared to live in the world of Pokemon. I can't afford a friggin expensive Pokeball, and wild Pokemon jump out of bushes when you arn't looking.
    Your life is always on the line.

I wouldn't risk it out there...
    Ya when I was pondering whether I live in the world I did think of how much items are but hey the only reason you need them is to capture Pok?mon so if you don't do that you don't have to worry.

As for me I live in it, I mean the ability to capture Pok?mon as well as live in a relatively more peaceful world as the world of Pok?mon does appear much more peaceful than ours with the exception of groups such as Team Rocket though they only do bad things associated to Pok?mon in some way.

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    I would love to live in the pokemon world. I would ether make a choose of having good clean pokemon catching fun or be in Orra doing all kinds of battling.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah I would, but I would miss certain things from here, I dunno

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    LOL....I already do every day of my life....(o~_^o).....I even drive pikachu...LITERALLY>...

Would you want to live in the PKMN world?

Back