• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you want to live in the PKMN world?

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Lol, no I wouldn't want to live in the world of Pok?mon if I were able to, because I can't stand Team Rocket. Just kidding, I like the world as it is. Well, maybe that's because I'm used to the way things work in the world. If I could choose I'd change the world for sure, but not with Pok?mon.

Last edited:

poke lover

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'd love to live in the Pokemon world. Obviously its a bit more dangerous because we are living with ultra powerful beings but I wouldn't care. I just love it. lol.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Of course I would — as soon as the cities are bustlin', I'm transport manager. Or I could be a researcher like Birch.

Years
    I'd love to live there. I'd live in peace in Violet City or Olvine with my Pokemon, not having to worry about murderers and stuff. Team Rocket's doings are a pushover compared to what happens in our world.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Yes, I would like to live in the Pokemon world. It would be fun capturing Pokemon and such...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I'm a pokemon freak, not a fan, so I would change it too if i could. I would love to catch and train pokemon. That would be nice. And no school for me except maybe the pokemon acedemy. Gehehe.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    i would like too, catch'n them and raising them....
    unless i have to live in forttree city....i'm afraid off height's and i don't like bug pokemon flying through your window..

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Nope. No. And No. Visit there for periods of time and train pokemon yeah. But live there, uhuh. My is no good without BoonDocks is pure... you know. Anyways I just like pokemon, not obsessed with it and playing the game is good enough.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Eh. I agree with Metaforte. But not about the boondocks thing. _ _; whatever that is. I can't say I would be too happy if I was attacked by a swarm of beedrill, a salamence, an onix, etc etc. I would probably be pretty scared of a steelix too, even though it's one of the coolest pokemon in the world. You all realize that most of these pokemon are bigger than your house? Let alone add on the legendaries. If you remember the old school pokedex, it told you the size compared to a decent sized trainer. That blew my eyes outta their sockets.

JAG

Years
    I'd love to live in a pok?mon world, catch and train pok?mon and become a gym leader. now that would be so cool.

Years
    It would be a miracle if we could, but yes, I'd do it right away and wouldn't hesitiate. It'd be a dream come true for me. I'd be a Pokemon Trainer. I know it's be hard work, but so rewarding. Anyway, Team Rocket isn't as bad as what some people do in our world.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    l'll be scared to live in the world of Pokemon. I can't afford a friggin expensive Pokeball, and wild Pokemon jump out of bushes when you arn't looking.
    Your life is always on the line.

I wouldn't risk it out there...

Back