• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WOW look at her. or him......

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    nah ive been in the papers loadsa times tho

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Yep, about...4 times actually XD. On some shows...mostly entertaining ones.
    One of my best friends has appeared in some TV series...won't tell which ones. XP

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Yeah, technically I was on live TV for about 10 seconds at the Tony Hawk Gigantic Skatepark Tour. Not something major but I was on TV.

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    Overlord Sato said:
    Yeah, technically I was on live TV for about 10 seconds at the Tony Hawk Gigantic Skatepark Tour. Not something major but I was on TV.

wow really A tony hawk tour thats bigger than the news o yeah i love tony hawk ( as a athlet)

Years
    I was on the Pacific Report (an AFN thing) once.
    There was a blizzard where we lived, and a filmcrew came over to interview people. I was making a big snowball (perhaps to get their attention?), and someone came over to ask me what I was going to do with that big snowball. I said "I donno" and they suggested that I should throw it at someone. Then I did. xD
    And I didn't get in trouble for it. SCORE!

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    I was on my local news once.

It was old footage from a security camera at the aquarium, and it showed me and my grandma lookin' at the fishies. X3

So I was basically watching myself from four years ago. But then they changed the subject on the news. XD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well I was on TV when I was four they interviewed my mother and father and I was in the background ^^ I looked so stupid...

Years
    I was erm I've never been on tv I've been in the papers tonnes of times oh I have they had a thing called cottingham day in my village and they interviewed me and mah friends about what was cool and stuff we said throwing those exploding things at stuff and the martial arts display and well thats it XD

Mister Psilo

I'd hit it.
    Years
    I think the closest thing to TV I've been in was my school webpage, like anyone looks at that. Uh... I may have been in the paper for something or another. I can't remember. :C

Back