• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Wow that was hilarious" "Shut up no it wasn't"

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    How would you describe your sense of humour? Do you prefer something more slapstick or witty/clever? Are you offended by certain jokes or can you laugh at pretty much anything? How easily are you amused?

If you list-answer these, you will get pregnant and die.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I like slapstick comedy and I also like witty and clever humour. The slapstick comedy I like is more of that found in cartoons like Looney Tunes or Ed, Edd n Eddy, because I really hate the comedy in stuff like Jackass. I love most witty and clever comedy though. I suppose that is why I like British comedies. I don't like sexual jokes because often I find them foul or don't get them. I'm not all that easily amused, I rarely laugh out loud. My mum says I have a dry sense of humour.

Years
  • How would you describe your sense of humour? Unique >_>

Do you prefer something more slapstick or witty/clever? I generally don't mind but I suppose I have a preference for clever natured humour.

Are you offended by certain jokes or can you laugh at pretty much anything? I laugh at most amusing things to be honest.

How easily are you amused? Pretty damn easily.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Drakow, what did you just do? The lady did warn you. Now you can enjoy your pregnancy and death.

I tend to prefer witty/clever humour, particular that which takes the form of rapid-fire dialogue. I don't tend to find slapstick comedy funny, for me it's all about words and how people use them. As for whether jokes offend me; no. Nothing offends me. I think racial jokes, gay jokes, all sorts of jokes are hilarious - though I do understand why some people are upset by them. Any comedian does need to choose their audience wisely.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I make jokes out of everything; I prefer humour about drugs, violence, death and similar morbid topics.
    Here is a picture of me finding something funny
    Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Same as above!! Also I really don't like slapsticks, only if they are used sarcastically. And I'm hardly ever offended by jokes and laugh at things that'd probably offend others more than they'd offend me lol.

Years
  • Drakow, what did you just do? The lady did warn you. Now you can enjoy your pregnancy and death.

WHERE'S THE PUNCHLINE!

I'm surprised you haven't noticed that I make a special effort to list my answers when the OP specifically requests not to do so. I've done it in one of your topics before too lol. Unless . . . that was another of your psychological tricks!

Years
  • I think the best way to describe my sense of humor is to show this (longish) video:

This is "The Funniest Joke in the World" sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus. It's a long, multi-part joke with some slapstick, some witty and clever remarks and references, some running gags, and some silly, abrupt, but perfectly timed nonsense. I like that it's aware of itself as - self-referential humor can be great when done right - and that not everything that's funny is put at the forefront.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I love all types of humor. Sarcastic, ironic, dark, slapstick, rapid fire, witty, even offensive jokes all tend to hvae me laughing. The only times I don't find something funny is when people are laughing about something that I feel should be taken seriously; I tend to be the guy saying "Too soon". :\

Ayselipera

I laugh at pretty much anything. I think I have a wide sense of humor, but my two favorites are probably silly/really stupid humor and then anything dark or morbid. I like a certain kind of silly humor though I'm just not really sure how to word it. I don't get offended by jokes and I never think a joke is "too soon" which has gotten awkward a few times!

Years
  • I can laugh at almost anything except stuff that is making people visibly uncomfortable. Then it's just awkward. And some people just aren't very good at being funny.

My sense of humor kind of changes depending on who I'm with, but a lot of it is mostly either sarcasm or making up some kind of story or some other imaginative remark.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i enjoy all kinds of humour. although i don't enjoy slapstick when it gets overdone because it becomes corny to me. i also don't enjoy jokes that are "out-of-place," meaning to say that they were thrown at a completely wrong time. like there was this one time we were having our psych 101 class and someone threw an inappropriately-timed sex joke. i didn't find it funny because... there was nothing in our discussion about sex and so i didn't understand why he threw that joke there in the first place. i seriously thought at that time that he was just trying to be funny.

Back