• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
  • Not been around these parts for a long while. Not many people new me, so not many will remember me, but I used to do artwork and such, had a few hack ideas that never really took off.

I'd love to help out with a hack if anyone has one going? Mainly the art side. Mapping, creating tiles. Not overly experienced in the technical side of things so meh.

Also, any artwork people need, signatures n' the rest, feel free to request anything from me.

Anyways, I hope to integrate back into the forums well.

P.S - Could someone refresh my memory as to where I change my name? Cheers.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Unfortunately, name changes are no longer given. :( If you'd like to have a new name, you'd have to start over with a new account, in which I know you don't want that, right? Sorry! :(

But on the lighter side, glad you came back! I'm sure there's a few teams or members in the Team Discussions section of the Emulation section are seeking someone like you to help them with your expertise in creating a hack. Your help is surely essential! :) I hope you get to stick around a lot more!

If you're confused with anything, or just have any questions, you can always come to me. :) Don't disappear again, okay! :) Hope to see ya around and have fun! :)

Back