• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WRASSLE!

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I'm looking for a match. I gotta practice until I fix my team.

6 vs 6
    Sleep Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Evasion Clause
    Hax Item Clause
    No hacks
    Uber Clause (Legends fine)
    Species Clause

If I forgot any, mention it. Post when ready.

Last edited:
    Years
    You forgot species clause mate. How could you forget the most important of all clauses >_>. Otherwise I would just run 6 salamence against you with different functions, specs mence, band mence, DD mence, defensive mence, mix sweeper mence, and random mence :O I might battle you a bit later but not right now XD

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You forgot species clause mate. How could you forget the most important of all clauses >_>. Otherwise I would just run 6 salamence against you with different functions, specs mence, band mence, DD mence, defensive mence, mix sweeper mence, and random mence :O I might battle you a bit later but not right now XD

And then he'll beat you with one pokemon with 3 Hp left like he did to me XD

Sims ill battle you (again lol) im sort of trying a mix up of some things.

Pm/Reply back when ready.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    SPECIES! I knew I forgot one.

I'll go now. My team didn't change, but I'm not finished breeding. I just gotta practice so I don't get rusty.

Sure ill be on in a second. Im changing a couple of things to see how they go.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes.

What happend? I had a strategy to wipe out the bird & egg! Did you d/c, or did the connection just die?

At any rate, going back on.

Why, do you have a Boah now !!!???0_O

At any rate the connection died for some reason, damn WIFI is so annoying sometimes with that.

Im going back also

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    BS. I cannot believe this crap. I survived that EQ, redied Return, & a damn d/c.

I guess we can't go right now.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Damn piece of cheap plastic calls itself a wifi connector ? more like frikkin Wifi Dis-Connector, thats all it has done today, Disconnect me. It usually works fine, but no not today !!!!

Sorry Sims, ill have to battle you in a bit and see if it decides to work then.

Back