• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Wrong PokèBall texture

Years
  • Hi, when I throw a different type of PokèBall (for example, the MegaBall) I still see the animation of a normal one, does anyone know where do I have to look in order to solve the problem?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    Look into your Icons folder. Scroll down until you see the Icon for the Pokeballs. Do you have the icons for your Balls with the correct number and are they correctly defined in items.txt? It should look like the screenshot I provided (in V17.2 at least)

Wrong PokèBall texture

Years
  • Yes, I checked it and they're all correctly defined. The problem is the in-game graphics when you throw the ball

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Did you create ball_XX.png and ball_XX_open.png in Graphics/Pictures/Battle? Did you edit $BallTypes to add XX=>:MEGABALL? because if you don't have the latter, it defaults to a regular pokeball.

Years
  • Problem solved
    I forgot to translate the script for it because I had changed the pbs
    thanks guys

Back