• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen WTF moment

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
  • I was battling one of my friends on my old file of Emerald. He had a male Jynx! It must have been hacked or something.

Another WTF moment, but one that happened to another friend, not to me, was that he released an Oddish because he hated them. He was walking through the grass a few minutes later, and he found the Oddish! It had the same nickname! He caught it.

Same nickname? Creepy.

Anyways, my Ruby save happened to be okay...however, now I'm extremely paranoid when I'm playing it, and I get extremely scared when I press the save button. Anyways, when my save corrupted I found all my pokemon had lost levels. So, I have to train them all over again...
    Anyways, Wobbufet. It seems to merely be uncommon, not rare. Yet, I only meet it as if it is rare, and usually spend an entire safari game not meeting a single one. Barf. I had been determined to catch one the moment I saw one, but I can't. I've caught every single pokemon in the Safari Zone EXCEPT for Wobbufet. And on the occurence I meet one, my Safari Balls never succeed...it breaks out every time. Eventually I gave up, but I wondered what made Wobbufet uncatchable while everything else merely took a few tries. My attempts were overwhelmingly high,so I gave up.

ChibiVamp

>>RETRO GAMER<<
    Years
  • After catching all the legends I could in my leafgreen game, I had set about to train my dream team up to challenge the E4 for a second time. I had Mewtwo, Charizard and Dragonite in my team and had shiny Onix and Butterfree.
    One late afternoon I grab my GBA (yes i actualy own the game) and switch it on, only to discover that my younger sister went and started a new game and erased my data. I can't recall ever being even half as pissed off as I was then.

Back