• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Wtf?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2004
    Hey, I'm back. My question is, why can't I get past the gaurd to Saffaron? I have four drinks, but what's wrong? (BTW I have 6 badges, the first fave and the Flame Badge or whatever)

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    If you wanna go to Saffron, you must go to Celadon (to this building, where you can get Eevee). There is a old woman with her pokemon. She will give you a drink. Now, you can go to Saffron.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wow... I dont believe people dont remember that from Red/Blue/Yellow o__O
    Kinda, but Tea is still a drink XD

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    This wasn't in R/B/Y, you used to have to take one of the drinks from Celadon's vending machine. Now you take the Tea from the Game Freak building. This is why it's confused a lot of people, cos it has changed

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    And there's a simple reason. ^_^ You could just have your friend trade you over a Pok?mon holding a drink, and go from Cerulean to Saffron.

Back