• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wtf?!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Are Ya sure it was deleted, or is it on the next page Cuz I don't think someone would just delete it for no reason.
    And The Pic is very Cool, I like the pose, very neat Great Job!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We had to restore an old backup when we moved to this server. It's an announcement and there's a thread about it in Questions & Feedback. Sorry for the confusion Ivee. ^_^;;;

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    Um... :nervous: I think that's the Dragonite Sprite I did for someone... Hang on... *checks her own thread* I think that post was deleted, because I was SURE I had that and an Albino Blaziken on there. *growls* WHO DELETED THE OTHER TWO REQUESTS?!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Phoenix Boy said:
    When did you make it?
    BTW mods & admins dont like being called 'jerks' EDIT now!
    Omg.. Dude, she wasn't calling mods and admins jerks.. sheesh.. she was just calling whoever who deleted her thread a jerk. --; Although I'm not calling whoever deleted it a jerk, cus they had to use a faster server, but dude.. Use your common sense --;; Jesus Christ!!!

Anyways the Pochyena's kawaii *-* Sooo cute and huggable lookin'!

*poochyena eats CaRtOON*

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    What Poochyhena? All I see is my Albino Sprite Dragonite... Unless my computer is all screwed up. *kicks the moniter* I CAN ONLY SEE THE ALBINO DRAGONITE I DID!!!! I think something went wrong with my computer.
    I am not accusing you of art theft Iveechan, but I think my computer's got a bug. I would REALLY like to see the Poochyhena you did.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    SkarmoryRider said:
    What Poochyhena? All I see is my Albino Sprite Dragonite... Unless my computer is all screwed up. *kicks the moniter* I CAN ONLY SEE THE ALBINO DRAGONITE I DID!!!! I think something went wrong with my computer.
    I am not accusing you of art theft Iveechan, but I think my computer's got a bug. I would REALLY like to see the Poochyhena you did.
    Erm, I can see it. Why not try clicking a link instead. Here's the link to the poochyena piccie. Oh, and about your last two posts, please don't double post. Edit it and make them both together, capisce? Anyways, here's the link... https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2964&stc=1&thumb=1

There, hope that helps =/

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    First of all, MegaLightBlaze, this thread's been dead for quite some time, there was no need to revive it ^^;

Anyways, I'm glad you can finally see it, maybe there is indeed a bug on your computer. Cus I could see it pretty well on my screen =/

*dies*

Back