• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wut r u wearing now?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My moose pajama bottoms, this fuzzy-ish pink sweater, and slippers. :D I'm supposed to be in bed right now but I came downstairs to grab a logo for a picture I'm colouring right now and... here I am, on the computer. XD;;

*_* I love my fuzzy sweater.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    DragonTrainer said:
    Omg Genomew, if you mean AE as in American Eagle, it pwns =O

Anyways, um, some clean boxers lol, some mesh kind of shorts and a kind of old nike shirt, and my livestrong wristband

You're a good man and i like the way you think :)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, that's better than nothing i suppose. i'm only wearing some pajama pants. laundry's going on right now, i'll put on a shirt later.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I'm wearing my Pj's.Which are a t-shirt and some boxers.I can't read the logo but i'll get back to you.LOL.

Years
    Right now...Hmmm? I have a Wumpscut t shirt on, and black mini skirt, and my combat boots that are kick *** with buckles all over them. I have a my raver glasses on too.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    black school tousers. red t-shirt ,big grey jumper , black socks, blue boxers

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    At the moment, I'm wearing a dark purple sweater, denim jeans, white and pink tennis shoes, and a very pretty necklace! Even though it's almost spring, it's still cold outside here so I have to dress in warm clothes. =| I'm ready for summer!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i just got the coolest shirt in the world! it doesn't really fit me at all, but i don't care! i'm 6'1 and about 165 pounds, but i'm wearing a bright oranger kids power rangers tshirt. it is sooooo cool, i can't believe it. and i'm wearing khaki shorts, and brown lavers.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'm wearing... hmmzorz

My hair is out and it's curly today ^_^ And it's got some simple silver clips to keep my fringe in place ^0^ Also, I'm wearing a casual blue top with green flowers =) I can't really describe it but it's nice XD And a black skirt with blue flowers XD

Back