• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WUZZUP

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Well everyone here for the most part is nice.
    Welcome to PC (pokecommunity) be sure to follow the rules and whatnot and be sure to have fun.
    Also you can add me if you want to as you can never have to many friends. =p

Oh and here is the hacks showcase where most of the hacks here are playable.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Kaos? As in from Get Smart? If so, that's awesome... That is series is hella funny. If you don't wanna cause problems, the rules would be the best place to start :D

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • WAZZUP? as in Annoying Orange? OK then, WAZZUP!

Or Wassabi!
    Welcome to PC

Well everyone here for the most part is nice.
    Welcome to PC (pokecommunity) be sure to follow the rules and whatnot and be sure to have fun.
    Also you can add me if you want to as you can never have to many friends. =p

Oh and here is the hacks showcase where most of the hacks here are playable.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184
    Lol, I know some who aren't quite the best :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Welcome to the PC forums that means PokéCommunity by the way. Be sure you read the rules and have fun!

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Your title reminds me of Scary Movie 1, very much.

Any who, welcome to PokéCommunity, Kaos. I recently started hacking and playing hacks as well, and it's pretty neat. I hope you enjoy it here and do not piss anyone off.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Lol, I know some who aren't quite the best :p
    Well, not everyone is going to get along in a place as big as PokéCommunity. But in general, the memberbase here is very friendly when compared to some Pokémon forums. We're also a lot more lenient...

...and your title reminded me of Scary Movie too, but I'm glad someone else pointed that out first. XD

Hope ya stick around for a bit, Kaos. Enjoy yourself.

Back