• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE club

skippy

EAGLES FAN
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 4, 2004
stone cold is awsome to. you gotta love a guy that kicks ***, drinks beer and flips the bird whereever.
im not a big kane fan. although i wish i was him right now. one word: lita.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, but she hates him more than anything...and with the baby dead(not like there really was one)..

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Its proven that she doesnt have one, and XD St.Julain was talking to me.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
I'll join cause the US Champ is Here! I mostly do about any move. I mostly Do last ride Undertaker is my Fav. Wrestler. I have alot more...

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 23, 2005
don't you know anything, don't you go to wwe fan sites, it was just a storyline, that is not real,they just did that to add a little flavor.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Im sure he knows alot XD, he doesn't have to be into wrestling as much as you are too still be a fan. I think Undertaker is ok, I liked when he took on Jeff Hardy for the Undisputed(back in 02)..that was badass..Jeff almost had it too.

skippy

EAGLES FAN
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 4, 2004
no she wasnt really pregnant. remember when srephanie mcmahon was pregnant? she wasnt really. they are just trying to make story lines. some of them suck though.

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 23, 2005
yes is all about the storyline, and the thing of jeff vs taker was all fake, taker could end that match in a minute just with a chokeslam.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Umm all matches are fake..and if you talking realism of course a choke slam would alomst end it for anybody, but then again if its real..Jeff Could turn around and do it right back to Undertaker. Undertaker is way too over rated.

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 23, 2005
well all i can say is that jeff sucks, and he is only good for lightweight matches.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well if he sucks so much then how come he came inches away from the taker? I mean I respect the taker..but hes way to over rated. If all this club is about is dissing other wrestlers then whats the point? I mean saying you dont like em is ok..but saying they suck is pretty low. Plus Jeff is more passionate about wrestling, alot of people like The Taker have to be all Dark and evil like to attract fans. Jeffs just him self and thats good enough for me and all his fans.

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 23, 2005
Scyther5 said:
Well if he sucks so much then how come he came inches away from the taker? I mean I respect the taker..but hes way to over rated. If all this club is about is dissing other wrestlers then whats the point? I mean saying you dont like em is ok..but saying they suck is pretty low. Plus Jeff is more passionate about wrestling, alot of people like The Taker have to be all Dark and evil like to attract fans. Jeffs just him self and thats good enough for me and all his fans.

well he was winning because it was planned by raw writters.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
I wanna join! I'll be Eddie Guerrero, finishing move Frog Splash.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Oh, I saw the first few posts and it looked like it was gonna be like that *edits*
So, Link, you tried to do the F~U? I could do it but I don't wanna hurt anybody too bad....

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
Yup tried to do the F~U on my lil bro but since he was struggling when I picked him up it made my drop him.

Anybody backyard wrestle? I do with my friends, we use sticks, we espicially do not use glass, we use tables, i got choke slamed onto a table once, and we use buckets. I wrestle with my lil bro in my bedroom with no weapons or equipment.

Back