• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE club

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
Years
  • Oh, I remember when I played against my friend at his house. We played the Royal Rumble. Well, we, being masters at the game ended up being the last two in the ring, and we both went against the rope to do our clotheslines, well...he dodges mine somehow, and throws me over the rope, resulting in a loss for me....^_^;

Then we had this Ladder Match, our bodies were both in the red zone, he does this spinning wheel kick and knocks me out! Somehow, he gets all the luck....

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah, Plus our guys are completely different types..mines Submission type and hes more of a Balanced/Flyer.

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • Yeah and your fast at Submission moves man its hard to get out of them.
    Then one wrong move for me and it could be all over.

Yeah and it was crazy to you were pulling all those submission moves on me and i got out of them. but the last one you hit me and i couldnt breath then you put me in that submission move and my neck hurts right now. XD

Last edited:

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • Sound like a bada** Character. Pedigree its ok move i think i guess im one of those dudes who dont like those moves.
    The flying and fast move like the RKO are mine kind but the pedigree im sure of it. It can take my dude out XDD.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Hehe, her name is Tera Ryzing, and her colors are a dark purple and black. She bares a dark puple outlined cross that Essa Rios (aka Mr. Aguila) used to ware on her attire. Hmm...I'll see if I can take a picture of her with this camera I have real quick if you'd like. ^_^

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • Hey that looks good i like it hmmmm maybe i you can see my do if i can get Scyther5 to get some pics that would be cool XD.
    is that purple hair or black XD i dont no i like the hole thing.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • I've got a PSOne and PS2. My friend has a game, which I forgot the title of, and I beat him for the IC, World Heavyweight, US, and WWE with Scott Steiner! He never had a chance... And it's possible to rig that game to let you have both IC and US championships!

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Could anyone do the Shooting Star Press? I was wondering?

I could only do the Last Ride, Closeline from Hell, and RKO as Finishing Moves...

I was think of doing the Shooting Star Press but I'm kind of scared...

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • Shooting Star Press nooooooo dont do that. Man you mine kill your self Scyther5 is crazy he'll do almost most of the moves but that the one he said he wont never do man i think he would miss it and brake his neck man that would suck.

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • XDD thats cool im not sure what i can do. Hmmmmm i dont think i cant do anything XD
    ill try next time my three friends and i met up again.

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • XDDD man thats funy the way you put that hole thing down or wrote i mean.
    Yeah when my friend comes over we fight XD then you here i loud noise and my moms like "JULIAN" Then im like oh S*** then my friend and i run to the gamecube and play it like nothing happen XD.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • It's weird because if you look at the way I dress, and how I act, you wouldn't think I watch wrestling. If you've ever seen Joan of Acardia on CBS, you can say I kinda dress like Joan. I act caring of others, and you hardly ever see me, or hear me make fun of another person... ^_^;

My friends don't get why I like it, infact, I don't even know why I like it, it's just that I can't miss next Monday's RAW! XD Oi, RAW is on in about five minutes by the way. I'll stiil be on here just in case you're wondering. ^_^;

Back