• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE RAW will be back on USA Network starting next monday

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
Years
  • WWE RAW will be back on USA Network starting next monday

Tonight the last night for RAW on spike tv starting next monday at 7:55pm RAW will be back on USA i think it great to see RAW back on USA NETWORK

Years
  • Yea, that homecoming thing will be great, Stone Cold will be there, along with HHH, one of my old faves.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    More Importantly TNA Debuts on spike, they actually put there talent to good use. Anyway Im looking forward to the Hardy/Edge match. I hate edge and love Hardy, too bad the chances of them giving Hardy the win are 1% out of 100.

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
  • Oohhh okay.Thanks for telling me.Because when I was watching it last night,right when they said the channel it was gonna be on,my TV went blank so I didn't get to hear it.Thanks!Oh and it's cool it's going back.I can't wait for Homecomming.

Years
  • It's too sad that you can't get it in China, when I was in Singapore I watched it all the time...

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
    Years
  • i think triple h will go after the WWE belt snice he can't go after Batisa snice he on smackdown now i like john cena as well but i can't stand kurt angle HE SUCKS

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Well Cena has such great charisma to the point where he could actually make fans believe he?s a ?thug? with WWE marketing behind his back. Cena?s a good wrestler but ever since he hit the top all we ever see him do is punches basically and he has the worst finisher since the people?s elbow, lol. Anyway I heard Angle would be facing HBK, which actually gives me a reason to watch a RAW aside from seeing some legends I grew up watching.

Scyther5 said:
    More Importantly TNA Debuts on spike, they actually put their talent to good use.

I totally agree, and I've been waiting for this for a while since TNA has always been an under-rated product yet here they are going national. For those wondering Impact's debut on Spike TV this Saturday at 11pm EST.
    Anyway for new viewers what you can expect is for one TNA has better talent & fresher faces. It's easier to watch for the kids as well while giving the older viewers more respect and not insulting any of our "intelligence" then what WWE does on a daily bases. On top of that they bust their butts off in new style matches in an octagon ring that I thought would be hard to get use to but now that I see how they use it for better matches I wished they had this 10-20 years ago, heh. They have 3 meaningful titles rather than like 6-7 meaningless titles and of course actual tag teams, lol. For people who enjoy seeing the big names in the business this company has Jeff Jarrett, Raven, Rhyno, Kevin Nash, Kip James (Also known as Billy Gunn) BG James (Also known as Road Dogg), Jeff Hardy, Team 3-D (Also known as Dudley Boyz), Sabu and more. If you don't care about big names well take a look at guys like AJ Styles, Monty Brown, Christopher Daniels, Petey Williams and my favorite, Samoa Joe plus many more.

Overall wrestling fans should be happy for both companies, because even though I personally don't like the WWE like I use to, I don't want either company to die because they both need compatition to entertain instead of us having to deal with the stale leftovers of the last Monday Night War where WWE has become so dull they actually have enough time to release a whole DVD that buries the Ultimate Warriors career because of a grudge against him in '91, did they forget Warrior drew as big of a crowd as Hogan? And I'm not even a Warrior fan.

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I'm watchingi t right now. Stone Cold (the greatest wrestler ever) was just on. That Crap was so fake though. Dude, when he 'stunned' Ms McMahon, he missed, and yet she was still stunned XD But it was really awesome. He drank 8 cans of beer, though I'm not really sure if it was beer, cause it kinda looked like a Brisk can XD

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • And Vince McMahon looks more like Kermit the Frog then ever but just know WWE fans, not to expect guys who made the show like Austin to be back on the next RAW cuz' they tend to do that to the fans, always have. RAW drew a 4.4 which is alot better then their 3.2 last week. Unfortunatley for TNA their debut, was a not surprising 0.8 when everyone was hoping for 1.0. But only reason why I looked up the ratings is because I want TNA to stay on the air since I obviously enjoy the product and can you blame me? They only get a mere 1 hour program yet they somehow jam pack it full of plenty of matches where you see moves that haven't been seen before like that canadian destroyer that Petey Williams does is literally the sickest finishing move I have EVER seen. But question is how can you get this through thick headed WWE fans? Answer is you can't so I'm just gonna stop talking now, lol.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Keitaro said:
    And Vince McMahon looks more like Kermit the Frog then ever but just know WWE fans, not to expect guys who made the show like Austin to be back on the next RAW cuz' they tend to do that to the fans, always have. RAW drew a 4.4 which is alot better then their 3.2 last week. Unfortunatley for TNA their debut, was a not surprising 0.8 when everyone was hoping for 1.0. But only reason why I looked up the ratings is because I want TNA to stay on the air since I obviously enjoy the product and can you blame me? They only get a mere 1 hour program yet they somehow jam pack it full of plenty of matches where you see moves that haven't been seen before like that canadian destroyer that Petey Williams does is literally the sickest finishing move I have EVER seen. But question is how can you get this through thick headed WWE fans? Answer is you can't so I'm just gonna stop talking now, lol.
    Yeah boy that move is insane. I can't figure out how he does it, people really do need to wake up and see what they're missing.

Years
  • I find it amusing that Bonnie Hammer (Or whoever is in charge of USA, although I know she still runs Sci-Fi) is bringing back the show that put the network on the map at the end of the 90's. I'm curious though, why the resurgence? I knew the UPN run was enough to keep it going but...not enough to be a dominant force.

And their rivals, Turner's WCW is gone now. So...what's left? It's a pity as I was enjoying USA being the dumping ground of the Law and Order spinoffs. Shifty eyes.

Maybe it's tribute for the profit it gave USA over the years? I dunno. But to those who missed it, enjoy.

Incidentally, I was interested in this briefly in 99. Or when Sable quit. My friends. Cursed peer pressure. Shifty eyes.

Back