• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X-Mas Wondertrading!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Hi everyone! I think that maybe you already know this idea, but I will be wonder trading full boxes of delibirds with 6iv, as a simbol of christmas, and hopefully making some children happy about receiving one =). Are you going to wonder trade pokémon on christmas? If so, what pokémon? =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I have vague plans to clone a bunch of event pokemon and hand them out randomly over WIFI to anyone who requests a trade. Probably will wondertrade those legendaries that can be wondertraded too. I'm no good at IV breeding so can't really do that.

Years
  • Aww what a nice idea! :) I have boxes full of East Sea Shellos that I'd bred but hadn't got around to Wonder Trading, maybe I could make that a Christmas giveaway :) I've no clue if they're any good though so I might attach some berries to them as a freebie (in true Christmas spirit lol!) :)

Years
  • Last year I bred a bunch of HA Kalos starters and Eevees and Wonder Traded them, and I'm thinking of doing the same this year only with Hoenn starters, elemental Fang Poochyena, and probably a select few others.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm thinking about farming some rare stones off Super Training; Dawn Stones and the likes. As of Pokemon: I'm not really sure which Pokemon I should use for these trades. Fortunately it's still some time untill christmas.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Here's another idea: Pokerus! you know, that thing that boosts EVs and is rare then Shiny Pokemon? Yeah. That would make awesome WT surprises!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I'm breeding a bunch of Phione's then sending them off through wonder trading aswell as GTS, I might be lucky and get something good back

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    wow you all have nice ideas ^^, i will WT johto ball pokes and starters, but for new year as i don't have pokebank yet

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to empty a couple boxes full of 4-5 iv mudkip on christmas :3 i have been meaning to farm some pokemiles anyway, so it would be a win win!

Maybe I'll even throw in a couple of legendaries too...

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Im plannin on WT my box of 5iv mareeps and a shiny mew. I might end up shipping off more shiny legends.

Back