• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Men: Birth of the Metals

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • I'd exited the Blackbird to look over the surface, make sure there weren't any loose parts. Hearing another male voice, I responded "Just my dice. You play at all? I've got a few cards, too, if you can't dice." Everything seemed in order up here, too. Nothing that couldn't be expected. I slid down a bit so I could look over the body of the jet. Getting a look at the boy, I said "Hey, you mind checking the landing gear? We need to finish preflight soon. The girls are probablt almost done with supply checks."

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Logan entered the kitchen, carrying a large bundle of black leather.

"Yer' not through yet, shorty."

Wolverine handed the assorted X-men uniforms to Paige.

"These are the suits that Ro had left for us. Apparently, after you bunch get into shape, we're 'a goin' to go digging under the old Alkali base. Make sure that there's one for each of ya'. The clothing sizes are on this list."

He quickly took the mass amount of supplies and proceeded to carry them out to the Blackbird.

"You lot! Get down here!" he called to the males. "Are the checks finished? Does it look like we're ready?" Logan had set down the load to get an analysis from the boys.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "From what I can tell" I snapped back, annoyed. I continued "You didn't exactly give us much time." I hopped off the top of the Blackbird, rolling as I hit the ground to berak my fall. I'd learned it years before, back when I had a habit of falling out of the trees I'd climbed. "Yeah" I whispered to the boy. "I'll teach you on the flight. No money just yet, though." What little cash I had was too precious to gamble with just now. Only if I was desperate. That was always the way of things. Dusting my hands off, I said to Logan "Baggage is aboard too. We done here?"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Paige looked over each uniform they were boring to her but who was she to juge. Paige set them up first as male and female. Then she did the size thing. Finally she seperated them all. She was bored by then so she thought. So she went outside she stared at the clouds and said "chi?" they always move by the wind she thought but what makes the wind move? She then walked around the cabin examining it. She followed an ant for a little wile. Then went back into the cabin to stare at the items again. She felt a little spaced out.....
    OOC: XD my character is so spacey

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I haven't been on, I got in trouble and it took me a while to get caught up ^^

IC: Aaron continued checking the Blackbird's aerodynamics and its making sure its top speed is up to scratch. He felt his mask slipping and hurridly caught it, making sure it was firmly secure. He turned to the two other males and asked, "I heard something about cards, May I see them?" He adjusted his wings, neatly folding them back against his chest and letting them rest. "I'm pretty good at card tricks..." he added before they could say anything else.

OOC: If this isn't long enough, let me know and I'll do better next time, if not, that's the norm for me...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • pokefan007 said:
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been on, I got in trouble and it took me a while to get caught up ^^

IC: Aaron continued checking the Blackbird's aerodynamics and its making sure its top speed is up to scratch. He felt his mask slipping and hurridly caught it, making sure it was firmly secure. He turned to the two other males and asked, "I heard something about cards, May I see them?" He adjusted his wings, neatly folding them back against his chest and letting them rest. "I'm pretty good at card tricks..." he added before they could say anything else.

OOC: If this isn't long enough, let me know and I'll do better next time, if not, that's the norm for me...
    OOC: The minimum is ten sentences. Please remember this rule.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back