• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Men: The Last Stand

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    レオ said:
    No.

If you didn't notice in X2, he's actually a member of Stryker's brainwashed mutant taskforce. (He removes his mask as soon as they make it to the sub-basement of the mansion).
    none of the mutants died .. dont actually see sabertooth or toads body from the first movie..

Atleast a film without Wolverine won't be hard to explain, since the bastard comes and goes as he pleases anyway.
    amen to that, , he shouldnt have even been the main character in x3...

Big Question:
    How are Jean and Cyclops going to be in this film? Any speculation yet? Clones from Sinister (to introduce Apocalypse's Horsemen), or will the real Jean be held in a cocoon-like telekinetic bubble
    sinster would be great.. but not clones.. i always thought that as a sort of x-men hell xD
    Cyclops simply claim that he, like every other occasion, came prepared with his Swiss Army Knife and Molecular Regenerator keychain?
    lol man you made me laugh..
    flashbacks would make the film sh!t...

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • I'm a huge fan of X-Men especially the cartoon series of the 90s, and so my question is, is it possible that they might make an X-Men 4 and it should be about when the X-Men and Brotherhoods teams up and faces Apcolypes that would diffently be a great movie ever!

The_Khan

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    Re:

I really enjoyed the movie, but it was kind of silly when Juggernaut who is not a mutant knocked himself out when he hit his head on the wall.

I hope in the fourth movie that he fights Colossus, that would be a pretty destructive fight :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Juggernaut was a mutant in the film (as it went by Ultimate standards, where he was born a mutant and only became stronger once being powered up by the Gem of Cyotakk). Colossus and Juggernaut would be a destructive fight (unless Juggernaut was, in turn, destroyed with the rest of the credible mutants for the sake of making that attention whore Wolverine more of a pseudo-hero).

Another interesting question, why did they name Quill "Kid Omega"? Kid Omega is a telepath. Quill can shoot porcupine needles from his cranium. I feel, for some reason, that there may be a small clashing of powers there. Can't quite put my finger on it though. Ah well, that's Rattner for you. Tries to improve on what bad Singer managed, and only made it worse. Three cheers for bad comic film movies.

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • If you watched after the credits:
    Spoiler:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    GigaSlash said:
    If you watched after the credits:
    Spoiler:
    if you read the thread.. you'd seen thats already been posted...
    レオ said:
    Juggernaut was a mutant in the film (as it went by Ultimate standards, where he was born a mutant and only became stronger once being powered up by the Gem of Cyotakk). Colossus and Juggernaut would be a destructive fight (unless Juggernaut was, in turn, destroyed with the rest of the credible mutants for the sake of making that attention whore Wolverine more of a pseudo-hero).
    i always thought he wasnt a mutant.. but only became a "mutant" from the helmet he wore.. like a magic power... take it off and he as strong as a strong human..something the x-men could deal with..

Another interesting question, why did they name Quill "Kid Omega"? Kid Omega is a telepath. Quill can shoot porcupine needles from his cranium. I feel, for some reason, that there may be a small clashing of powers there. Can't quite put my finger on it though. Ah well, that's Rattner for you. Tries to improve on what bad Singer managed, and only made it worse. Three cheers for bad comic film movies.
    hip, hip hurrah!!!.. xD
    i never knew those charcters names before.. though i did see em in a few comics.. i havent read that many..

Pmasta397

aka DA PARADOX
    Years
  • Hi everyone im new to this forum but all i have to say is a thought the X-Men 3 was gonna be better it was a slight disappointment.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    ____ said:
    i always thought he wasnt a mutant.. but only became a "mutant" from the helmet he wore.. like a magic power... take it off and he as strong as a strong human..something the x-men could deal with..

He wasn't a mutant in the Earth-616 universe. Ultimate Marvel (where it's okay for Stan Lee to be senile with old age) has made several twisted changes to the mutants we know and love. Gambit dies sixty-five issues in, Juggernaut is a mutant and in love with Rogue, Rogue absorbs Gambit's powers and can now touch people, Nick Fury is black, and Magneto acts more like a wreckless bafoon than his true, reserved self. Examples of this are A.) Referring to Charles Xavier as a "stupid cripple" and B.) Striking Polaris in the head with a chair.

All in all, the new Marvel universe is all that didn't happen in 616, because they knew it wouldn't sell. And I assume that it most likely doesn't (considering the constant fact that every other issue is a crossover, with Spiderman only being fifteen-years-old and dating the X-(Wo)Man known as Kitty Pryde). But enough of that explanation and back to the subject at hand. Kid Omega was an extreme level telepath whom became an avatar for the Phoenix Force later on in the comic series (proving for a fact that the Phoenix isn't a ****ed split personality syndrome), and Quill is a character, well, in the film, it's the latter Quill, who can sprout porcupine needles from his body.

For some reason, Brett Rattner thought to combine these names and casted the would-be Quill as Kid Omega in the credits ('Ch. So much for staying true to the comics in any way).

Let's Fighting Love said:
    There HAS to be a sequel. How could it the series end without them have defeating apocolypse.

By killing off the team leader, his girlfriend, and the Professor (then sticking him into the corpse of a braindead old man), only then to make the one man that should never be the team leader assume the role and thus... Make him the hero of the story by ending the Phoenix's struggle by killing off her vessel current host. Oh, and making the biggest villain whom becomes an ally against Apocalypse a human because they're too idiotic to make a decent film.

You've been served a healthy dose of the Surreal Comic Book Life, pick up your complimentary X3 bracelet and cup of water on your way out.

Last edited:

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Even though I haven't seen the film yet, did Psylocke made an appearance cuz she is one of my favorite X-Men characters, along with Wolverine, Juggernaut, Gambit, and ofcourse Sabertooth.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • yepl Psylocke made it into the movie.

so did a whole bunch of the Morlocks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Yes, Psylocke appeared, though with a costume change for a more Industrial/Gothic appeal.

Meiling Melançon as Psylocke. Photo courtesy of Wikipedia.

X-Men: The Last Stand

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Hmm it wasn't as good as the first two u.u It was very beautiful with the effects though. I was nice to see some 'other' mutants n_n
    ~Strawberry Vulpix~ :t037:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    レオ said:
    He wasn't a mutant in the Earth-616 universe. Ultimate Marvel (where it's okay for Stan Lee to be senile with old age) has made several twisted changes to the mutants we know and love. Gambit dies sixty-five issues in, Juggernaut is a mutant and in love with Rogue, Rogue absorbs Gambit's powers and can now touch people, Nick Fury is black, and Magneto acts more like a wreckless bafoon than his true, reserved self. Examples of this are A.) Referring to Charles Xavier as a "stupid cripple" and B.) Striking Polaris in the head with a chair.
    yea i saw a few comics with him beating the crap outta strong mutants without a helmet..thats kinda crap about gambit...ive read issues where he goes blind because of rogue.. which in turn allows her to control her power sucking ability..as for nick fury and magnus i havent read that.. but charles is in genosha...leaving emma frost and cyclops in charge of the academy..

All in all, the new Marvel universe is all that didn't happen in 616, because they knew it wouldn't sell. And I assume that it most likely doesn't (considering the constant fact that every other issue is a crossover, with Spiderman only being fifteen-years-old and dating the X-(Wo)Man known as Kitty Pryde).
    you wanna read some house of m... great comic.. about scarlett witch going crazy..its got new avengers.. avengers and x-men =D
    oh you are gonna love the ending...
    But enough of that explanation and back to the subject at hand. Kid Omega was an extreme level telepath whom became an avatar for the Phoenix Force later on in the comic series (proving for a fact that the Phoenix isn't a ****ed split personality syndrome), and Quill is a character, well, in the film, it's the latter Quill, who can sprout porcupine needles from his body.
    i read the phoenix comic which had kid omega.. in it.. yea hes crazy lol...the phoenix returned for the second time :shifty:

For some reason, Brett Rattner thought to combine these names and casted the would-be Quill as Kid Omega in the credits ('Ch. So much for staying true to the comics in any way).
    well its sad but.. i don treally pay attention to the credits =P

By killing off the team leader, his girlfriend, and the Professor (then sticking him into the corpse of a braindead old man), only then to make the one man that should never be the team leader assume the role and thus... Make him the hero of the story by ending the Phoenix's struggle by killing off her vessel current host. Oh, and making the biggest villain whom becomes an ally against Apocalypse a human because they're too idiotic to make a decent film.
    they still need to introduce a few of the x-men still.. not really gambit since.. he doesnt like hanging with em much lol..

You've been served a healthy dose of the Surreal Comic Book Life, pick up your complimentary X3 bracelet and cup of water on your way out.
    hehe..

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Personally they did a horrible job with the movie, they made no effort to explain anything to those that didn't read the comics...that and it was kinda random, like they couldn't make up their minds...in the end everything was back to normal because Megneto had his powers back and once again Gene was dead...ahhhhhhhh what a waste...at least I got an awesome date out of it.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • I saw it yesterday and was extremely dissapointed. I thought it was a good action movie, but they killed cyclops right away. I also think they screwed up the whole Pheonix thing. They also made an awesome archangel look like a whimp, because he never fought he was only probably in the movie for about 18 minutes.
    I also realize this is just my opinion. I mean no offense to the people who like the movie I'm just stating what I thought of it.

Back