• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-play!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2005
    I wish I could get that song on my comp so i can play it over and over on this one game called cs cz and annoy everyone till they kill me over and over again.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Kipkip said:
    It's the only good show on G4.
    G4 has the Electronic Playground here in Canada anyway, which is a top quality game show if you actually like games that is.

Me, I love the witty sarcasim and how they bash all the anime games for the fact that they give valid points rather then say it sucks and it's funny. I love when they read their hate male then respond to it like the other day ago they said a monkey could do a better job then them on the show so they made the entire episode starring an actual monkey. I also like those little segments of the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory game where they have that Bob and Steve, they gave me a reason to buy the game,which I did yesterday and I love the co-op with my buddy but so far single sucks >.>.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Um. This is pretty old. Dont revive threads that havent been posted in for over a month.

*reports like a n00b*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back