• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X version - Wishing to trade my lv. 64 Xerneas for Mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    I unfortunately came into the game too late, way after the event went through. So, to make an attempt to complete my dex, I want to trade in my hardly used Xerneas in instead. I have better Pokemon in use right now, and I feel like if I'm not gonna use him all that much, someone else might really want him.

He's level 64, as mentioned, with a nature defined as Bashful.

His moveset consists of:

Horn Leech
    Geomancy
    Moonblast
    Megahorn

Edit: RECEIVED. Thank you!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I unfortunately came into the game too late, way after the event went through. So, to make an attempt to complete my dex, I want to trade in my hardly used Xerneas in instead. I have better Pokemon in use right now, and I feel like if I'm not gonna use him all that much, someone else might really want him.

He's level 64, as mentioned, with a nature defined as Bashful.

His moveset consists of:

Horn Leech
    Geomancy
    Moonblast
    Megahorn

Hello. I can give you a Mew for free if you're available for trade later in 1 hour from the time of this post of mine?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    That's very generous, but you posted this just as I was about to update the thread. I received a Mew via PM shortly after I gave this request, but I really appreciate the offer. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back