• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    if anyone has a fire safari with ninetales please send me you friend code thank you

SeVeN FC:1693-2043-7942

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Reposting my friend code. I'm not picky for what safari I want, so please do add me! However, please PM me or I won't be able to respond to your request.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Hello, I have a Poison type Safari- My Signature shows it and my friend code. Message if you added me so that I can add you back. I love breeding not only for myself but for others so Safaris help a lot.

Years
  • Looking for a Fire Safari with Larvesta and, of course, a Ditto Safari, though I like all Safaris! FC: 3797 - 7205 - 0934, Ice Safari with Bergmite, Snover, and Lapras. Please PM if you want to add me!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    People say the more the merrier! Pm me if you added me so that i can add you back!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2015
    Bumping my FC, looking for a safari with Carvanha/Sharpedo but I add anyone just PM first so I can add you back.

Eridium

The Sarcastic Humanoid
    Years
  • Kinda new to the Friend Safari gig. My FC is in my sig, hit me up if you add me? Just looking to expand me variety of Friend Safaris

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
    Years
  • LF normal with ditto (surprise surprise)

Im online 90% of the time, and free to battle/trade/breed. I've only 1 friend slot left so please, normal/ditto only please ^^ I'll give you a shiny lol

Years
  • My BF has finished pokemon X and would like more friends for the FS (after seeing me add loads of people when I first came on here)
    His field is Steel with skarmory, Bronzong and ferroseed. Please make him feel special ^^ FC is 366885665149

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Bumping my FC once more, and feel free to add me! Just PM me if you do so.
    EDIT: Also, I'm in need for a Ditto safari. I'm currently trying to breed for a shiny Honedge, I can give it to you if you have a ditto safari. Don't worry, I'm still taking anybody's safari :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i need someone with an absol safari. im searching for a shiny absol to give to somebody. unless you have a shiny absol already that you can have. but PM me is you have an absol in your safari
    also in need of water flying ice grass electric or psychic safaris

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Ditto Friend Safari

Ditto Friend Safari

Would anyone be happy to share their friend code for this? I'll be greatly appreciative. Please PM me if you do!
    My friend code is: 4184-3058-8302

Please, Thank you and Kind regards!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2014
    Hi, I'm Carly always willing to trade and what not. I want to expand my friend safari. My friend code is 3540-0502-6665

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back