• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    Still looking to add more people for Friend Safaris, particularly want a good Fairy safari at the moment!! Details in my sig :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Plz, I need Friend Safari of Ditto. My friend code is 3024-5796-3539.
    Just PM me your friend code. Anyone is fine though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    My safari is poison, kakuna, swalot and idk the third
    Friend code is: 0018-0668-9086
    I want any type of safari

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Hello! I am currently searching for a ditto friend safari. Would be grateful if you helped me! My FC is: 2208-6226-9360. Make sure you pm me so I can add you back!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Finally got a ditto safari! Still not sure what my safari is but Pm me if you wanna add me and Ill add you! (also caught a shiny ditto in the safari but that's irrelevant)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Bumping my fc my safari is steel with Bronzong,ferroseed and fortress im looking for someone with gabite or charmealon with there hidden abilities but will accept anyone my fc is 3668-9022-1737

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Looking for a friend safari with Shelgon, if you know of anyone or have some, or anything from the salamence line with the hidden ability, hit me up! Friend Code at the bottom of my sig, PM me when you add

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    I have a fire friend safari with braxian, pyroar, and pansier, If anybody wants that. Im looking for the likes of dusclops, spiritomb, and metang.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Hey guys, got a new friend code. Please PM me to let me know if you've added me as well. Thanks!

3196-4287-1645

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    Hey guys, reposting here. Add me if you could. I'll add anyone as long as they PM me their friend code. My info are in my sig. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    How do we find out which three Pokemon we have? Do we just have to ask someone else to let us know?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    How do we find out which three Pokemon we have? Do we just have to ask someone else to let us know?

Yep, that's how things work. xD
    Anyway, since I posted, I'm looking for more friends to add. :3
    PM me your FC's if you guys are going to add me.
    My FC's on my sig (give more love to the Helios (not the Greek Gods >.>) !)
    Sadly, I have a Rock safari. >.>

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Hi I'm new around here and would like some friends for safari and maybe future trading my fc is 4828 5471 1458.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Hi. First post, getting rather desperate here. Would anybody be willing to give me a friend safari with a Charmeleon?

0559 8105 3946. Rest assured you will make my month :) Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Hi all i'm a newbie here :)
    My friend code is 1521-4315-6303. Let me know if you add me please & i'll add you back :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back