• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    Looking for more friends for safari my info is in my sig just be sure to pm me....

really looking for cacturne ghost ice and maybe a few more others

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    2105-8647-9396
    I don't know mine. Send me a message when you add me and Ill add you.
    Will accept anyone but would really like these:
    Mawile, Sneasal, Gabite, Whirlipede W

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Hello I'm still a little new to the game. I got the game a few days ago. My FC is in my signature. :)

Years
  • Hello!! :)

My FC is 2595 - 0605 - 8229! Feel free to add me and send me a VM/PM if you did so I can add you back :)

I don't know what type my Friend Safari is :(

Persephoni

A.K.A ~Sierra-Bella~
    Years
  • Desperatly Looking for a Eevee Friend Safari. If you can help please message me. I am Rock Type safari with Pupitar, Boldore and Rhydon I'm pretty certain, Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Need FRIEND CODES Helppppp!!!

Hey everyone, spouts made it to the friend safari and I have no friends.

I'm grass type and willing to accept anyone. 4012-4514-4345

kinsalot

The Kinsman
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Heya! I'm new to the forum and I want to get my friends list filled up to trade, battle, etc etc....

My friend code is 2423-3327-9266 (Mandr0id)

No need to message me, however, it would be appreciated :D

I'm a very active player, and soon to be starting Pokemon Y (though, I've completed Pokemon X)!
    Thanks guys!

I will totally add you right back as well! Just shoot me a message here or on the 3DS (however, I'm not sure how that works....)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Hello, I am a new member. I would like to a find a friends with a Ditto or Chansey safari. My FC is in my signature. Unfortunately, my safari only contains Phantump, Lampent, and Golurk. I have plenty of room in my friends list so go ahead and add me if you want. Let me know so I can add you back as well.

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Add me 5343-8453-2986 looking for a normal safari with ditto, and a dragon safari with drattini, mine is rock, as i know, not sure which pokemons i have in it, PM me to know you added me

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Hey! Not sure what my safari type is yet because my friends so far have not finished the game. My friend code is
    0791-2745-6081. Feel free to add me! Pm me with your friend codes and let me know what type i have! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back