• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

illegalacid

Illegalacid
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    Anyone wanting to add me my friend code is Chris 0834-0993-8011. My type is electric and pokemon you get are emolga Pikachu and zebstrika.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Bumping my FC, and I'm looking for some good Dark, Water and Psychic safaris. However, I'm still more than happy to take other FCs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Looking to get more friend safaris any kind but I kinda want an oddish or gloom and loudred safari

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Hi My friend code is 1564-2710-9858
    Im not sure what i give though
    please pm so i can add you as well

AshtheIVth

I want Kingdom Hearts 3 now!!
    Years
  • Okay no clue what mine is, i will repost when i find out, FC is 2637-9907-3839 but please PM me if your gona add me so i can do the same, more variety makes everyone happier!

Okay no clue what mine is, i will repost when i find out, FC is 2637-9907-3839 but please PM me if your gona add me so i can do the same, more variety makes everyone happier!

I have received a message that my FC doesnt work, i know why, the last 4 numbers are 3689, not sure what i was thinking lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey I'm looking for anyone really for friend safaris, in particular electric fire and flying though :)
    My friend code is 4313-1024-2178 and it's poison type with Ariados, Muk and another (I'll edit it in) pm me if you add so I can add you back :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2014
    Hello, new here. I have a ghost type I believe. Please add me. My name is Hinosuke and my FC is 4828 3735 3979
    I need all types so please reply :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • So the deal is I post my FC and I get a Ditto?

Not quite, but for every Friend Code you add, each person gives you 3 specific Pokemon of a specific type. You'll need to swap Friend Codes with someone with a Normal-type Friend Safari that contains Ditto and then you can catch all the Ditto you want. More information is at Serebii https://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

(I'm getting several messages about how to "get a Ditto" so I'm changing the wording now).

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    Hi I'm Looking for Absol,Heracross,Gogoat,Garvantula,Metang, Mincinno , and Ditto My FC and My Safari Is On The Signature, If you want to add me please PM me and tell me your safari

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking for any friend safari's that contain any of the following:

* Paras
    * Venomoth
    * Dewgong *Caught*
    * Drowzee *Caught*
    * Krabby *Caught*
    * Xatu *Caught*
    * Girafarig
    * Forretress
    * Phanpy
    * Tyrogue
    * Beautifly *Caught*
    * Cascoon *Caught*
    * Nuzleaf *Caught*
    * Nosepass *Caught*
    * Tropius
    * Shelgon *Caught*
    * Bronzong
    * Spiritomb *Caught*
    * Lillipup *Caught*
    * Tranquill
    * Excadrill
    * Whirlipede *Caught*
    * Maractus
    * Minccino
    * Joltik
    * Klang
    * Rufflet
    * Vullaby
    * Larvesta *Caught*
    * Swirlix *Caught*

Updated 17.01.14
    If you have any of these, please pm me so I can add you :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    I need help. I really need to find a ditto safari. I'm accepting all friend requests though so if you want to add me then my FC is in my signature. It's Ghost type

Troock

Whatever Forever
    Years
  • Could anyone add me and tell me the contents of my Friend Safari? Please PM me if you want to add me.

PKMNTrainer_Teal

& Proffessor
    Years
  • /bump

I'm looking for someone who has a safari with either Diggersby or Bunnelby. Thanks :)

My info is in the sig....send me a PM so I know to add you back

by the way, my FS is Ghost type- I just can't remember which pokes I got haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Reposting my info! PM me for adds. looking for anything really but wouldnt mind finding a Ditto and id like to add a Flygon to my Dragon collection

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back