• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    I don't have many friends but I would like to start doing friend safari. My friend code is 0232-9469-3424 and my safari type is poison

D Dog master of war

In the heart of battle!
    Years
  • Looking for a Frogadier, Diggersby, Fletchinder, and also a Sliggoo Safaris. Please do PM me if you have one of them and my 3DS FC is: 3652-1583-8114. And please do tell me what safari I got. And anyone can just add me anyway.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Hi putting my friend code on here for some new safari's

My friend code is 3024-5545-5227

PM me so I can accept thanks

Years
  • I am now looking for Dragonair, Druddigon, Pyroar, Spiritomb & Gyrados safaris. I am also willing to add some ppl. Friend code and safari is in the signature plz pm me for the accept

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I will be deleting the majority of my friends in a little while to make room for more. If you want my safari, send me a PM with your FC, safari type and the known Pokémon found in your safari and then I will reply to you with my FC.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Hello all! I'm willing to add people on FC! Looking for more Friend Safari!
    I am not sure exactly what my FS is but if you want to add me please PM me! My FC is 2423-3210-8021!

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Bumping my FC as well. I'm accepting anybody, but I'd really like if somebody PMed me that they have a Fairy Safari before my list becomes full.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    Have Pokerus. Want Ditto farm :)

It's in the text. I help you, you help me! Comment for friend code. Thanks

Sneakyarrow

Pokemon Breader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    My FC is 2938-7363-0108

Friend Safari - Ghost: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Drifblim

If you ask, I'll add you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    Looking for a Ditto or Dragoniare safari. Will trade you Pokerus if you can help me :) please comment below for my friend code and we can do business! I have a Psychic safari btw

Years
    • Age 31
    • He/Him
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    LF someone with a Ditto safari

LF someone who has a Ditto safari, PM with your friend code and i'll send mine pls.

Lihtal

Castle Guard
    Years
  • Hi everyone, i am willing to add anyone so send me your friendcode in a pm, also if you want me to find out what friend safari type you have just tell me, i´ll be happy to help you!

Years
  • Hey! my name is Chelsea. Just started playing Pokemon Y not long ago. Looking for friends! I don't know what mt safari type is or how to figure that out... Send me a message when you add me? Friend code~~~ 2423-2984-6982

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    Does anyone have a poison FS with whirlipede? I have fighting with mankey, sawk, and hariyama. PM me please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back