• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
I doubt they will. I think they will reveal the starters evolutions, and that's it. I'm just guessing because they suddenly decided to do a worldwide release, so why not hide everything they can until the big day? This means people are still curious for the new Pokemon and are shut off at the ones they don't like, so people will still get it.

Or they'll wait till after it is release to find out.

blue

gucci
Years
I don't think a worldwide simultaneous release would have an effect on the anything, they usually reveal the whole Pokedex before releasing the games which has always been the case as far as I'm aware.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I don't think a worldwide simultaneous release would have an effect on the anything, they usually reveal the whole Pokedex before releasing the games which has always been the case as far as I'm aware.

I hope you're right....I would be satisfied if it was at least the starter evolutions

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
True. For some reason I recall them saying that they were going to keep gen 5 hush hush, but I don't remember if that was true or speculation. Either way, I am just glad it's only ten months rather than a year or two.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Well ya know 10 months plus anticipation = 2 years. Any source saying they would be hush, hush on any new details?

blue

gucci
Years
Within 9 Months I'm sure they will reveal more than just starter evolutions, there's the Region name, cities, gym leaders, rivals etc.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Just because the games are going to be released internationally all at once, I don't think they'll hold back on the information for the next 9 months. Like Suicune mentioned, there's still a whole lot we're going to see, and there's no way GameFreak and Nintendo aren't going to promote these games and show off what's to come in just a number of months.

Did anybody else think when bw was in speculation mode that tepig would evolve in to a part ground type? I know I did.
I was one who speculated that Tepig would either be part Dark or part Ground. Alas, they stuck with the norm and made it chubby, bipedal, and turned it into a sumo wrestler. Sigh.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Within 9 Months I'm sure they will reveal more than just starter evolutions, there's the Region name, cities, gym leaders, rivals etc.

Yep, we've always got to know this stuff even before Japanese release. And know that its global, people from all parts of the globe will be starving for information. Who knows, we could see some extremely big sales numbers, like we've never seen before.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I hope the Fire Type Fox evovles into a Fire/Fight Pokemon like the last THREE GENERATIONS in a row!

LOL. I'm sure someone said that already, but I'm still not over the hurt. Emboar could be so much better as pure fire.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like grass/ground! It would get rid of the Water resistance though so unlikely I think.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Eh, they can do anything though~ They could create steel-armor for the fire type's final evo and there we would have a fire / steel type. There are loads of possibilities!

I wouldn't mind a grass / ground combo either; since Torterra destroyed those pesky poison types during the time I played Platinum version~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back