• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
  • Can you only connect it to one game (i.e. Black 2) or all of the games you own (i.e. Black and Black 2)

I cant tell you for sure, but im pretty sure you can connect it to as many as you want.
    I guess it will work like the Pokeradar. You insert your game of BW or B2W2, start the app and get to transfer your pokemon from the cartridge to the PokeBank.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Does anyone know where it rains, so I can evolve my Sliggoo?

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I cant tell you for sure, but im pretty sure you can connect it to as many as you want.
    I guess it will work like the Pokeradar. You insert your game of BW or B2W2, start the app and get to transfer your pokemon from the cartridge to the PokeBank.

Ah, thanks. Hoping to get all my Pokemon across then. :P

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    It hasn't rained there since I left that haunted house.

I'm pretty sure Goomy knows Rain Dance when you catch it. Perhaps catch another one so you can set up rain right before you level up?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm pretty sure Goomy knows Rain Dance when you catch it. Perhaps catch another one so you can set up rain right before you level up?
    Tried that haha, didn't work.

Funny thing, walked west of Snowbelle and it was raining haha, thanks anyways.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Does anyone know how to remove people from the friend list? I've removed the friend cards on the 3ds but they are still present in-game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Anyone know how to capture the Legendary Birds? It's been a while since I've gotten far enough in a Pokemon game to capture them so I'm unsure if the technique stills exists (like the Legendary Dogs), but I've encountered Moltres and each time it flees before I can do anything.

To get the Legendary birds:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Sliggoo and Goodra Issues?

Okay, so I've looked around the internet, and it's a bit vague on how to actually evolve Sliggoo into Goodra.

Serebii says:
    X/Y Quick Q&A

Pokémon Database says:
    X/Y Quick Q&A

Now. I've already tried levelling up my Sliggoo in battle whilst Rain Dance has been in effect and nothing has happened. It's now level 61... What am I doing wrong? =/

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    What happens if you have a physical copy as well as a digital downloaded copy on the same console?

Specifically regarding events, PokeBank, online connections etc...

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    I've searched the frozen cavern with NO luck on the dusk stone that is supposedly there. does anyone here know of any others? Or somebody who would be willing to trade theirs???

Years
  • I think there's an area where is rains shortly before you reach the city with the 6th gym leader. Names are escaping me at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back