• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hi, is stealth rock on garchomp possible now? How can I breed it then?

From what I know of it is impossible.
    BUT you can try to breed a Male Tyrunt with Stealth Rock, it learns the said move at Lv. 15. :)
    See if it works!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    From what I know of it is impossible.
    BUT you can try to breed a Male Tyrunt with Stealth Rock, it learns the said move at Lv. 15. :)
    See if it works!

tried breeding larvitar with SR with a gible, it was not passed down. :< Ill try that tyrunt. thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Has anyone reached Grand Duchess/ Duke? After receiving the title a few weeks ago, I find myself with a lot more money that I thought I earned. I noticed that there was a 100k increase in my inventory every day. Does this happen to anyone else?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    I can trade someone my egg and have them hatch it and it will be considered a pokemon hatched in their region correct? If so, can't I just ask them to do this while IV breeding and have a higher chance of having a shiny pokemon since it's from a different region?

Years
  • Two questions:
    1.How many pokemon Kalos Region has;Where can i find how many are in every part of Kalos;
    2.How many hours/days/weeks takes for an egg to be hatched;;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • A egg hatches depending on how many steps you walk. It can be hatch in less than 5 minutes if you ride your bike on the route where the day care is. Even less if you have a Pokemon with an ability that makes it easier to hatch Pokemon like Magma Armor (irc it's one of the ones that helps hatch eggs quickly). Add that with the hatching O power and you'll hatch an egg in no time...

Now I have a question... I was reading Bulbapedia and read that if one chose Fennekin Articuno appears...but I got Zapdos...why is that? Or is it an error on Bulbapedia's part?

Years
  • A egg hatches depending on how many steps you walk. It can be hatch in less than 5 minutes if you ride your bike on the route where the day care is. Even less if you have a Pokemon with an ability that makes it easier to hatch Pokemon like Magma Armor (irc it's one of the ones that helps hatch eggs quickly). Add that with the hatching O power and you'll hatch an egg in no time...

Now I have a question... I was reading Bulbapedia and read that if one chose Fennekin Articuno appears...but I got Zapdos...why is that? Or is it an error on Bulbapedia's part?

perhaps, Bulbapedia is wrong.Because i chose Chespin as starter and i got Articunos

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Has anyone managed to get a Multiscale Dragonair? I've been trying a lot in the Friend Safari, but I always get the usual Shed Skin. The same happens with Gabite, always Sand Veil and never Rough Skin ability. Maybe I'm searching in the wrong spot or just unlucky? I'm really clueless :/

ProfDunsparce

And now I become Dunsparce...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Harvest exeggcute

Does anybody know if you can find harvest exeggcute in x and y? Is it a friend safari pokemon or horde?

Thanks

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Both methods have the chance to get it's Hidden ability. But you're better off getting one from a friend safari.

Also, use Quick Q&A next time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Has anyone managed to get a Multiscale Dragonair? I've been trying a lot in the Friend Safari, but I always get the usual Shed Skin. The same happens with Gabite, always Sand Veil and never Rough Skin ability. Maybe I'm searching in the wrong spot or just unlucky? I'm really clueless :/

You and the owner of the safari you are in both need to be online for a hidden ability pokemon to appear.

ProfDunsparce

And now I become Dunsparce...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Azure Bay. But it's a rare horde, you most of the time will come across wingull and slowpokes. Reason why I suggested to get a friend safari with exeggcute.

Yeah I've been trying but all I get are wingull and mareep hordes, with the occasional Tauros horde...

Thanks for the help!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Yeah I've been trying but all I get are wingull and mareep hordes, with the occasional Tauros horde...

Thanks for the help!

I think you're on the wrong path, pal.
    Mareep and Tauros hordes only appear on Route 12, Azure Bay only got Wingull, Slowpoke and Exeggute hordes.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • Does anyone know if the Friend Safari Zones have set natures for pokes. I seem to run into the same nature ones.

Also, What was the berry that was lowers base attack and where is it in X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back