• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Third Version Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I'm wondering if Zygarde learns both Thousdand Waves and Thousand Arrows once it transforms into Complete Forme. I know that some people have thought that it would go the Kyurem route and have two different Formes for each move. I mean, Zygarde DOES have more than one Forme, but I would assume neither of the lesser Formes would be powerful enough to learn either Waves or Arrows for storyline's sake. I wonder if we'll find our more about this next week in CoroCoro?

Last edited:

bossman34

Citizen of Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2018
    I would love a 3rd game for this generation. I have only just begun Pokemon X but I feel since this is a new game and we have played RSE before, a "Z" would be better than a new Emerald

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm wondering if Zygarde learns both Thousdand Waves and Thousand Arrows once it transforms into Complete Forme. I know that some people have thought that it would go the Kyurem route and have two different Formes for each move. I mean, Zygarde DOES have more than one Forme, but I would assume neither of the lesser Formes would be powerful enough to learn either Waves or Arrows for storyline's sake. I wonder if we'll find our more about this next week in CoroCoro?

This reminds me of whether if they will give Zygarde an alternate Complete Form or not. If they do, I'm expecting them to announce it at the last minute, sort of like how they had done with Mewtwo's second mega-evolution.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    This reminds me of whether if they will give Zygarde an alternate Complete Form or not. If they do, I'm expecting them to announce it at the last minute, sort of like how they had done with Mewtwo's second mega-evolution.

The presence of the red and blue on Complete Zygarde's body makes me think it doesn't. I say this as both of Kyurem's forms were a reference to Zekrom and Reshiram's colors (well it did absorb them). Zygarde on the other hand already seems to have a shout out to it's two other trio members in it's singular perfect form. I think that Zygarde will have both moves (each one assigned to one arm which will show in the animation of the the moves).

Btw does anyone else also think that Zygarde having Red and Blue in addition the Green it's always had might also be a reference to the original games (in Japan). I know that likely the trio's colors were a reference to RSE (and a hint for some of Hoenn remakes) with Zygarde being the Rayquaza of the trio, but I think since the 20th anniversary is coming up they want to expand it to RGB too (well RSE were a call back to RGB...). Actually now that I think about it what if GF purposely put the Kanto starters in XY (and made Mega Mewtwo) not only to reference Kanto then, but because they had a plan to release the third version in the 20th anniversary with that part still in the game?

I wonder how we'll get the Mewtwonites if it is a single version (especially if it's a single third version)... Will Mewtwo be replaced in 'Z" by Mew perhaps? Deoxys might only be the first event Pokemon to go to being captured without an event.

Last edited:

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    Btw does anyone else also think that Zygarde having Red and Blue in addition the Green it's always had might also be a reference to the original games (in Japan). I know that likely the trio's colors were a reference to RSE (and a hint for some of Hoenn remakes) with Zygarde being the Rayquaza of the trio, but I think since the 20th anniversary is coming up they want to expand it to RGB too (well RSE were a call back to RGB...). Actually now that I think about it what if GF purposely put the Kanto starters in XY (and made Mega Mewtwo) not only to reference Kanto then, but because they had a plan to release the third version in the 20th anniversary with that part still in the game?

I've been thinking this too. Game Freak, and Masuda in particular, have been mentioning and putting a lot of emphasis on how 2016 is going to be the 20th Anniversary of Pokémon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember them giving the 10th Anniversary this much media attention and hype. Also it's worth noting that next year will have major Pokémon games being released on not only the Wii U(Pokken Tournament) and likely the 3DS(upcoming "Z" or whatever it is that we'll be getting), but also Pokémon GO for cell phones. I've also noticed that a bunch of the upcoming new stuff like the TCG have a release date of roughly around January and February... again, just in time for the 20th Anniversary. Also, depending on how long the XY&Z anime is supposed to be, I can kind of see the climax of it happening around that time period as well.

They have kept stressing how 2016 is going to be a big year for Pokémon, and I believe them... which is why I'm really hyped to find out what our upcoming main series game is going to be. Even if it turns out to be a 3rd version "Z", I have a feeling that they're going to try and go all out on this specific game as commemoration for the 20th Anniversary... not just that, but 3rd versions have always had a history of being the "better version" than their previous duos.

Years
    I've been thinking this too. Game Freak, and Masuda in particular, have been mentioning and putting a lot of emphasis on how 2016 is going to be the 20th Anniversary of Pokémon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember them giving the 10th Anniversary this much media attention and hype. Also it's worth noting that next year will have major Pokémon games being released on not only the Wii U(Pokken Tournament) and likely the 3DS(upcoming "Z" or whatever it is that we'll be getting), but also Pokémon GO for cell phones. I've also noticed that a bunch of the upcoming new stuff like the TCG have a release date of roughly around January and February... again, just in time for the 20th Anniversary. Also, depending on how long the XY&Z anime is supposed to be, I can kind of see the climax of it happening around that time period as well.

They have kept stressing how 2016 is going to be a big year for Pokémon, and I believe them... which is why I'm really hyped to find out what our upcoming main series game is going to be. Even if it turns out to be a 3rd version "Z", I have a feeling that they're going to try and go all out on this specific game as commemoration for the 20th Anniversary... not just that, but 3rd versions have always had a history of being the "better version" than their previous duos.
    I agree, the XY&Z conclusion will likely be done around February or maybe earlier as Ash is heading to Snowbelle in the second episode according to Serebii. Unless if the conclusion is after Snowbelle...

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    This is more a curiosity question... but what exactly is the likelyhood of them making the game announcement in a CoroCoro issue? I'm asking because normally, announcements of main series games have usually happened shortly before a CoroCoro issue in that same month is released. We only have about 5-7 days before CoroCoro leaks again, and literally everybody else that would normally make an announcement has been really quiet about it.

I'm probably being too jittery, but the timing of everything just seems... odd? The new anime is introducing Zygarde and Team Flare before the revelation of whatever game(s) it will promote, which is even more odd. Also, assuming if Game Freak really wants to release it for the 20th Anniversary, right now they would only have about a 4-month time period for pre-release hype... is that a good thing or no?

Years
    This is more a curiosity question... but what exactly is the likelyhood of them making the game announcement in a CoroCoro issue? I'm asking because normally, announcements of main series games have usually happened shortly before a CoroCoro issue in that same month is released. We only have about 5-7 days before CoroCoro leaks again, and literally everybody else that would normally make an announcement has been really quiet about it.

I'm probably being too jittery, but the timing of everything just seems... odd? The new anime is introducing Zygarde and Team Flare before the revelation of whatever game(s) it will promote, which is even more odd. Also, assuming if Game Freak really wants to release it for the 20th Anniversary, right now they would only have about a 4-month time period for pre-release hype... is that a good thing or no?

BW were officially shown first in Corocoro irc. The names though were leaked/announced the day (or so) before the scans leaked. Tomorrow is the 8th, the earliest we usually get Corocoro scans.

Maybe GF is planning to have the hype contained in a short time and announce a lot of stuff to keep the train going. In past releases there was always a down period...
    Keep in mind that Platinum was announced in May and release in September in Japan so it's happened with a third version before. It also happened with B2W2 being announced in February irc but released in June (Jpn) Actually the time between reveal and release for the last games of a Generation aren't very long. Emerald was probably also released a few months (jpn) after announcement (haven't found any records or mention of it but considering that FrLg were released earlier that same year I don't see how they could've had announcements for the pair of remakes and the Hoenn third version overlap.)

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I would love a 3rd game for this generation. I have only just begun Pokemon X but I feel since this is a new game and we have played RSE before, a "Z" would be better than a new Emerald
    the exact same reason i got x before OR/AS. well that & I've got a ruby version sitting in my gba sp right now. it was a lucky find as in i fond it on the side of the road with a chip of the plastic cracked off back in 08 or 09. still works perfectly fine outside out that "internal battery has run dry" thing

The presence of the red and blue on Complete Zygarde's body makes me think it doesn't. I say this as both of Kyurem's forms were a reference to Zekrom and Reshiram's colors (well it did absorb them). Zygarde on the other hand already seems to have a shout out to it's two other trio members in it's singular perfect form. I think that Zygarde will have both moves (each one assigned to one arm which will show in the animation of the the moves).

red blue & green is a common color set for trio, especially with pokemon(with yellow some times thrown in or replacing one of the colors)
    alvin simon & theodore
    clannad & kanon's school uniforms(first years, second years, third years)
    luffy, zoro & sanji
    huey, louie & dewey
    flora, fuana & marryweather
    lord of the rings merchandise tends to be color coded to this 3 colors depending on the movie: Fellowship, Two Towers & Return of the King
    the four houses of hogwarts
    din/power/ganon, faroe/courage/link & nayru/wisdom/zelda(shiek)
    sora, donald & goffy
    terra, ventus & aqua
    blossom, bubbles, & buttercup
    korra, mako & bolin
    ben, max, gwen or ben, kevin & gwen
    BiC pens packs
    Jiff(reduced fat, chunky & creamy)
    googles logo
    BBC (old logo & it was dashes under each letter that was colored as such)

i'm pretty sure there's a tv trope term for this type of thing, but i don't know what it is.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    For Zygarde's Complete Forme coloring, I've also noticed how the "lights" across the middle of its chest area have the blue coinciding with the blue arm, and the red coinciding with the red arm. It almost gives off the appearance that the right half of its body is meant to counter Xerneas, and the left half is supposed to counter Yveltal.

There's that.... and those lights also resemble a rainbow pattern of sorts, even though it's missing a couple colors of the ROYGBIV spectrum. You know what else glows brightly with rainbow-like colors? Infinity Energy and Mega-Evolution(and Xerneas' horns). This is why I'm thinking Zygarde has a direct connection with this related energy theme that's been thrown around in Gen 6 so far.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Haha, that's true it is common but all three within a trio master seems suspect...
    might have more to do with this gens remakes: kyoger, groundon rayquaza
    also i noticed something else:
    articuno, moltres zapdos
    suicune, entei raikou
    latios, latias sparrowmon
    the only roamers that don't fit into this are
    cresselia mesprit, thundurus tornadus
    but all of which do fit into a color scheme
    cresselia darkrai
    thundurus tornadus landorus
    and finally
    X/Y Third Version Speculation Thread

Years
    might have more to do with this gens remakes: kyoger, groundon rayquaza
    also i noticed something else:
    articuno, moltres zapdos
    suicune, entei raikou
    latios, latias sparrowmon
    the only roamers that don't fit into this are
    cresselia mesprit, thundurus tornadus
    but all of which do fit into a color scheme
    cresselia darkrai
    thundurus tornadus landorus
    and finally
    X/Y Third Version Speculation Thread
    That's what I said but since Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza's colors themselves were likely a reference to the Kanto games so could Zygarde's color be a double reference for both Kanto and Hoenn. Kalos is practically a tribute to Kanto. The Kanto starters early on, Mewtwo in a post cave cavern, a region with the letter K (interestingly Hoenn games shares generations with Kanto and Kalos games...), Viridian forest's Gen I/III's layout was used for Santalune Forest. Not to mention that Gen I has the second largest number of Megas after Hoenn.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024

I couldn't research all the "announce date vs. release date" patterns, but I did a bit of digging on some significant ones, since I was also curious about when the next game(s) could possibly be announced! Here's a bit of what I found:

(Disclaimer: These are all using the Japanese release dates, as international release dates are always later due to the localization process!)

The "four months for pre-release hype" isn't actually quite a bad thing! The games I found to have the smallest "announce date vs. release date" window were B2W2. They were announced February 26, 2012 (Red & Green were released February 27, 1996, by the way!), and released June 23, 2012--not quite four months apart!

Even more convincing, Platinum was announced May 15, 2008 (excluding leaks, which occurred a few days prior), while its release date was September 13, 2008...again, just barely a four-month gap!

Alternatively, our most recent games, ΩRαS, were announced on May 7, 2014, and released about six months later on November 21, 2014.

It might seem odd that there isn't quite a lot of time between now and February (the best time for the upcoming game to be released if they're going for the whole "20th anniversary celebration" thing), especially with all of this Zygarde information, and anime information...but hey! Our first gen 4 Pokémon to be revealed was Munchlax in 2004, as part of the Destiny Deoxys movie. DP was also revealed that year during E3.

DP didn't release until September 28, 2006, because of delays. The wait we're going through now isn't quite as tedious!

Basically, it all boils down to a rather big factor: will they be releasing the game in February, to coincide with the series's actual 20th anniversary? Or will they announce it in February in a sort of "20th anniversary Direct" and release it in the Fall, which, being closer to the holiday season, is arguably better for sales? I'd say either is quite likely at this point... I'd honestly wager we'll get an announcement some time this month, for the game to release in February...but then again, announcing the game in February and releasing it later in the year keeps the hype going for longer during such an important year! They certainly don't want all their games to be released in such rapid succession, after all (I'm looking at that Pokkén Spring release date). The only reason why I'd say a February release is a bit more likely is so that the game is usable at Worlds 2016.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    It might seem odd that there isn't quite a lot of time between now and February (the best time for the upcoming game to be released if they're going for the whole "20th anniversary celebration" thing), especially with all of this Zygarde information, and anime information...but hey! Our first gen 4 Pokémon to be revealed was Munchlax in 2004, as part of the Destiny Deoxys movie. DP was also revealed that year during E3.
    going by the whole showing u in the anime prior to gen release thing:
    ho-oh first showed up in episode 1 of the anime back on April 1, 1997, misty's togepi in episode 50 on June 25, 1998 donphan & mewtwo using shadow ball in the first movie on July 18, 1998 & in the short "pikachu's vacation" maril & snubull first appeared.

ledyba elekid bellossom & hoothoot first showed up in pikachu's rescue adventure on July 17, 1999 (though tracy showed a sketch of elekids plug in ep 103 on July 1, 1999)
    also released on July 17, 1999 was slowking & lugia in the "power of one"
    gold & silver where released on November 21, 1999

kecleon first showed up in ep205 on July 5, 2001 and tricked a lot of people into believing that purple or green might have been it's shiny color, but like with the pink butterfree that flew off with ash's butterfree to have lots of happy times under the moon, the purple was not the shiny color(though there are purple kecleons running shops in the mystery dungeon series)
    wailmer & azurill both showed up in "pikachu's pikaBoo" on July 7, 2001
    Pokémon Heroes: Latios & Latias was the first time the 2 in the title showed up, wynuat first showed up in ep252 & duskull & volbeat first showed up in "camp pikachu". pokemon heroes, its short & ep 252 where all released on July 13, 2002
    ultra chickenblaziken showed up in ep265 on September 12, 2002
    sharpedo seedot shroomish lotad & zigzagoon first showed up in ep 272 on October 11, 2002.
    wingull & peilpper showed up in ep274 November 14, 2002

Ruby & Sapphire where released on November 21, 2002

munchlax first showed up in destiny deoxyz on July 17, 2004
    lucario, bonsly, weavile & mime Jr showed up in lucario the mystery of mew on July 16, 2005
    (on a side note both munchlax & bonsly showed up in xd gale of darkness on August 4, 2005.
    this also marked the first time & only time a pokemon could be used with main series mechanics in game made for a gen prior to its own)
    manaphy, mantyke, buizel & chatot first showed up in Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea on July 15, 2006
    electivire first showed up in ep468 on September 14, 2006

diamond & pearl where released on September 28, 2006

zoura & zoroark first showed up in Zoroark: Master of Illusionson July 10, 2010 & a symbol resembling woobat is on karl's cap and woobat was announced a day later

Black & white where released on September 18, 2010

Sylveon first showed up in "Eevee & Friends" & mega mewtwo Y in Genesect and the Legend Awakened on July 13, 2013
    gogoat & helioptile first showed up in ep 795 on July 18, 2013
    noivern first showed up in episode 794 on August 15, 2013

X & Y where released on October 12, 2013

so we should be getting 7th gen pokemon in the anime some time within late 2016 to early 2017
    with 7th gen coming out in 2017. so we should be getting another main series game or 2 within 2016 given that the tend to always have at least a year between main series game releases. omegaruby & alphasapphire where released on November 21, 2014 & given that there's still no leaks or anything outside of form change & a recolor, we can't really expect much til at least next year. there's a reason they release main series games more often in the last 4 months of the year or early on in the next year: Christmas.
    red & green in february (doesn't really count for much given that it was the initial release of the series though and was 6 years in the making) firered, leafgreem in january
    and everything else was though september, october, november, or december except black2 & white 2 which got released june alongside the pokemon radar.
    we can also cross off remakes given that we get 2 remakes per system series
    gen 3: fire red, leaf green | GBA series + the micro flop
    gen 4-5: heart gold soul silver | NDS series
    gen 6: omegaruby alpha saphire | 3/2DS series

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    going by the whole showing u in the anime prior to gen release thing:
    ho-oh first showed up in episode 1 of the anime back on April 1, 1997, misty's togepi in episode 50 on June 25, 1998 donphan & mewtwo using shadow ball in the first movie on July 18, 1998 & in the short "pikachu's vacation" maril & snubull first appeared.

ledyba elekid bellossom & hoothoot first showed up in pikachu's rescue adventure on July 17, 1999 (though tracy showed a sketch of elekids plug in ep 103 on July 1, 1999)
    also released on July 17, 1999 was slowking & lugia in the "power of one"
    gold & silver where released on November 21, 1999

kecleon first showed up in ep205 on July 5, 2001 and tricked a lot of people into believing that purple or green might have been it's shiny color, but like with the pink butterfree that flew off with ash's butterfree to have lots of happy times under the moon, the purple was not the shiny color(though there are purple kecleons running shops in the mystery dungeon series)
    wailmer & azurill both showed up in "pikachu's pikaBoo" on July 7, 2001
    Pokémon Heroes: Latios & Latias was the first time the 2 in the title showed up, wynuat first showed up in ep252 & duskull & volbeat first showed up in "camp pikachu". pokemon heroes, its short & ep 252 where all released on July 13, 2002
    ultra chickenblaziken showed up in ep265 on September 12, 2002
    sharpedo seedot shroomish lotad & zigzagoon first showed up in ep 272 on October 11, 2002.
    wingull & peilpper showed up in ep274 November 14, 2002

Ruby & Sapphire where released on November 21, 2002

munchlax first showed up in destiny deoxyz on July 17, 2004
    lucario, bonsly, weavile & mime Jr showed up in lucario the mystery of mew on July 16, 2005
    (on a side note both munchlax & bonsly showed up in xd gale of darkness on August 4, 2005.
    this also marked the first time & only time a pokemon could be used with main series mechanics in game made for a gen prior to its own)
    manaphy, mantyke, buizel & chatot first showed up in Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea on July 15, 2006
    electivire first showed up in ep468 on September 14, 2006

diamond & pearl where released on September 28, 2006

zoura & zoroark first showed up in Zoroark: Master of Illusionson July 10, 2010 & a symbol resembling woobat is on karl's cap and woobat was announced a day later

Black & white where released on September 18, 2010

Sylveon first showed up in "Eevee & Friends" & mega mewtwo Y in Genesect and the Legend Awakened on July 13, 2013
    gogoat & helioptile first showed up in ep 795 on July 18, 2013
    noivern first showed up in episode 794 on August 15, 2013

X & Y where released on October 12, 2013

so we should be getting 7th gen pokemon in the anime some time within late 2016 to early 2017
    with 7th gen coming out in 2017. so we should be getting another main series game or 2 within 2016 given that the tend to always have at least a year between main series game releases. omegaruby & alphasapphire where released on November 21, 2014 & given that there's still no leaks or anything outside of form change & a recolor, we can't really expect much til at least next year. there's a reason they release main series games more often in the last 4 months of the year or early on in the next year: Christmas.
    red & green in february (doesn't really count for much given that it was the initial release of the series though and was 6 years in the making) firered, leafgreem in january
    and everything else was though september, october, november, or december except black2 & white 2 which got released june alongside the pokemon radar.
    we can also cross off remakes given that we get 2 remakes per system series
    gen 3: fire red, leaf green | GBA series + the micro flop
    gen 4-5: heart gold soul silver | NDS series
    gen 6: omegaruby alpha saphire | 3/2DS series

You're talking about next-Gen Pokemon being showcased before their debut in the games, which I realize has always been normal. But what I'm talking about is the PLOT of a future game, within the currently-running Generation, showing up in the anime before the game is even released. So far, the Team Aqua/Magma plots, Galactic plots, and Plasma plots didn't show up in the anime until AFTER their 3rd version/sequel and final games of their respective Generations were released to the public. So far, it's looking to do the complete opposite for the Team Flare and Zygarde plot. That is what I find really strange... which brings me to this question you guys: what do you think they'll be doing with the games? Are they going to drastically change the plot of the games so that the anime doesn't completely spoil what happens in the games?

Years
    I couldn't research all the "announce date vs. release date" patterns, but I did a bit of digging on some significant ones, since I was also curious about when the next game(s) could possibly be announced! Here's a bit of what I found:

(Disclaimer: These are all using the Japanese release dates, as international release dates are always later due to the localization process!)

The "four months for pre-release hype" isn't actually quite a bad thing! The games I found to have the smallest "announce date vs. release date" window were B2W2. They were announced February 26, 2012 (Red & Green were released February 27, 1996, by the way!), and released June 23, 2012--not quite four months apart!

Even more convincing, Platinum was announced May 15, 2008 (excluding leaks, which occurred a few days prior), while its release date was September 13, 2008...again, just barely a four-month gap!

Alternatively, our most recent games, ΩRαS, were announced on May 7, 2014, and released about six months later on November 21, 2014.

DP didn't release until September 28, 2006, because of delays. The wait we're going through now isn't quite as tedious!

Basically, it all boils down to a rather big factor: will they be releasing the game in February, to coincide with the series's actual 20th anniversary? Or will they announce it in February in a sort of "20th anniversary Direct" and release it in the Fall, which, being closer to the holiday season, is arguably better for sales? I'd say either is quite likely at this point... I'd honestly wager we'll get an announcement some time this month, for the game to release in February...but then again, announcing the game in February and releasing it later in the year keeps the hype going for longer during such an important year! They certainly don't want all their games to be released in such rapid succession, after all (I'm looking at that Pokkén Spring release date). The only reason why I'd say a February release is a bit more likely is so that the game is usable at Worlds 2016.
    Yeah, and as I said in my previous post it's not that odd for the last game of the gen to come out close to it's announcement.

Speaking of Platinum; Giratina and Shaymin's new formes were announced in February 2008, the game was announced in May then released in September. I said before that we might see a similar pattern with 'Z'. If so the we should expect an annoucement at years end and a release in April (a Spring release as you said). I don't see a release for it happening beyond June 21st.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Yeah, and as I said in my previous post it's not that odd for the last game of the gen to come out close to it's announcement.

Speaking of Platinum; Giratina and Shaymin's new formes were announced in February 2008, the game was announced in May then released in September. I said before that we might see a similar pattern with 'Z'. If so the we should expect an annoucement at years end and a release in April (a Spring release as you said). I don't see a release for it happening beyond June 21st.

I hope they release the games on the 20th anniversary tho

Years
    You're talking about next-Gen Pokemon being showcased before their debut in the games, which I realize has always been normal. But what I'm talking about is the PLOT of a future game, within the currently-running Generation, showing up in the anime before the game is even released. So far, the Team Aqua/Magma plots, Galactic plots, and Plasma plots didn't show up in the anime until AFTER their 3rd version/sequel and final games of their respective Generations were released to the public. So far, it's looking to do the complete opposite for the Team Flare and Zygarde plot. That is what I find really strange... which brings me to this question you guys: what do you think they'll be doing with the games? Are they going to drastically change the plot of the games so that the anime doesn't completely spoil what happens in the games?

The movie might be more faithful to the game's plot at least when it comes to the conclusion and such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back