• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X24's Back with MORE SPRITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    After a long break from spriting I've come back with some new works..
    I'm not doing requests like my last thread at least not yet, too busy..
    If I think of it and I have time I might do the ones I didn't finish from the last one tho..

For those who dont remember me.. take a look at my banner.. theres about 55 of my best sprites that I worked on in it.. one might catch ur eye that u might remember.. Id re-post them all but as I said that 55 sprites I'd have to upload somewhere..

Herasult, Spinevil, and Geocool
    Please rate them..

Will have more later ;)

EDIT:

Zuron, Raisle, And Rainum

EDIT 2:
    A result of being bored..
    and old sprite I made redone.. my PO'ed Title Screen Mew

EDIT 3:
    Lilpras

Duskid

& Traplant

They are all remakes of old scratch sprites I made

Last edited:

x24

Years
    DarkClown: I dont really know what you mean by scraps.. but I think ur comment goes against the rules on this forum.. tell whats wrong, in your opinion, instead of critisizing, -word removed-

????: u can view all my baby stage pokes here..
    https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=82116
    The thread has been closed forever but I'm too lazy to repost them all..

I remade my old scratch 'Eelect' this mourning before classes

x24

Years
    I tried to make a venus fly trap kinda like the piranha plants in mario.. but cute I guess.. The two stages higher show it more like what I wanted.. they're almost done..

x24

Years
    I'll do some requests eventually.. I've just got too many ideas right now to make time for some.. plus I'm at midterm season in college so I'm busy when not working on my art aswell..

but thanks for the interest.. I might open up for some requests on the weekend.. :)

Last edited:

x24

Years
    thanks for the nice comments.. I really appreciate it.. coreystranick, ur sprites that ive seen in your thread are great.. and I'm not that good.. I get a lot of error reports from people.. <_< just not enough to get me to stop.. :)

I'm also back with two new sprites..

the New Manafi in both regular and Chao form (as far as i know, the first chao)

x24

Years
    My creativeness has sorta run dry for a little bit so I've decided to open up some requests early.. especially cause I dont have school on fridays..

I'll Open 3 Slots For This Weekend (Sprites will be done by Sunday Night)
    (1)coreystranick - smeargle evo + devil recolour
    (2)jasmine's #1 fan-manafi evo
    (3)_______
    Requests after the three will be ignored..
    After I finish one DO NOT Add more for me to do unless I say its ok.. I dont want to disappoint anyone by not getting something done by my desired time.

I'll do-
    Custom/Scratch Sprites- Give me an animal, element (1 or 2), colour scheme (1 to 2 colours), optional unique items (cubone's club style holding items or unique fur pattern, etc)
    Scratch/custom evolution or pre ev (I may turn it down, if a pokemon already has three stages)
    Fusions-Two (or more) pokemon, dont say anything about a base (I'll ignore it), pick a colour scheme (alot easier if you pick a perticular pokemon for colours)
    Trainer Fusion- Give me a name of a trainer's head, a trainers body, then a hair colour and a colour scheme for clothes (1-2 colours), option Pokemon costume (can add a costume of a selected Pokemon on your trainer)
    Recolours- XD, Crystal Colours, Angel or Devil (with optional wings) or 1-2 Colours of your choice
    Custom Pokeballs- Just a needed purpose (To catch a perticular type or to do a perticular thing to the creature caught.. <_<)

****Disclaimer**** You may use the requested sprite for anything but give credit to me. Please keep the sprite in your signature for a least a day or two if you are happy with it. I, x24, may use the sprite for any purpose after it is created.

Last edited:

x24

Years
    I've added both to me list of things to do.. have a good idea for both..

I'm going to make them from scratch I hope thats ok..

and Jasmine's #1 Fan: feel free to adopt manafi.. and about ur PM, sure :)..

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    All right!
    Manafi is the cutest pokemon ever! And it is mine all mine! Thanks for letting me adopt it! Also thanx for the request! I cant wait to see how it looks like! Make sure it is as cute as Manafi! If you cant than just make it how your idea was! Your sprites are the best! I hope when the pokemon from the shadows at serebii are revealed you make sprites of them too! Longest post I made so far!

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    manafi? isnt that one of the 4th generation of pokemon

hmph there r also 3 more new pokemon but they apear in sillouet form...man i want 2 c those pokemon:(

x24

Years
    Well, my cat decided to have a fit at 5am during a thunderstorm outside so I decided figured I'd give alittle preview of what I've done so far for them ala Corocoro style:

These are only Preview Versions of each.. I'm having alittle difficulty with the smeargle evos feet.. I'm not giving up tho.. just thought I'd keep u updated..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back