• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xavier's Trade Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Charon has the coolest story in D/P. It makes me so happy :) I want a pet rotom.

I hope he does return, but im sure he wont.

I always expected something bigger from him. Like taking over right at the end and saving Cyrus' ass or something. but i'm interested in Ekans, Cresselia, and Rotom so pick two more?

Commander-Charon

Pastafarian
    Years

• Regular Flawless Shaymin

Shiny Flawless Aerodactyl

They should have focused on his story more... I think its the best story that they have ever made. Much better than cyrus at least.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011

Regular Flawless Shaymin

Shiny Flawless Aerodactyl

They should have focused on his story more... I think its the best story that they have ever made. Much better than cyrus at least.

Will e on when i'm done with Mia, er , "Mel". That's good, I need to get fillers. Yeah I really don't even remember anny story on Charon in game.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Thats becuase you didnt get the secret key to Charons room. In there you find his journal, which tells the story of his friendship with rotom.

I had the secret key, but never saw the dairy! I wonder if there is a way to get the key again.

Commander-Charon

Pastafarian
    Years
  • I had the secret key, but never saw the dairy! I wonder if there is a way to get the key again.

You can find what it says on bulbapedia...

Spoiler:

beautiful:)

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    You can find what it says on bulbapedia...

Spoiler:

beautiful:)
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh imma bump our trade back to tomorrow. im falling asleep

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back