• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    In california of america, xbox live is offline. I don't know if it is down anywhere else but i was just wondering that if anybody knows when it will be back on. The site says that it might be down for up to twenty-four hours but does anyone know exactly what they are doing and exactly how long xbox live will be back up?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    That'd be a question better suited for Other Games.

And to answer your question, I think they're doing some stuff for the XBL Arcade and just some general maintenance. If it was anything serious or groundbreaking, they'd probably tell us. :x

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    That would be a question for OG, but since it's really no room for discussion other than "They're doing routine maintenance and it'll be up probably around midnight PST" I'm going to lock it.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back