• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XD001's trading

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    scam? I'm offering these things for nothing. Whats the scam?

In my experience, people offering awesome stuff for practically nothing are just trying to rip you. In this case, you'd probably disconnect at just the right time, keeping both Pokémon.

Or maybe you're trading Bad Eggs, not what you listed. There are also other possibilities.

The fact that you haven't been here long only furthers my suspicion.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    I joined in 05. you joined 06. I've been here longer. I dont know when the right time is to d/c and i dont kow what/how to get a bad egg.

anyway, i dont want an argument

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    I joined in 05. you joined 06. I've been here longer. I dont know when the right time is to d/c and i dont kow what/how to get a bad egg.

anyway, i dont want an argument

You've barely made over 100 posts in two or more years. That means you haven't been here very long, regardless of when you made your account.

I'm sure you don't want an argument. Neither do I, really. But your behavior only makes me more and more suspicious of you.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    listen, lets settle this. we both trade, if i d/c or trade a bad egg then i close my topic. If i dont, you stop all this. I truely have these pokemon.

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    lol wow...Leave the damn kid alone, its up to peoples Judgment to call it a scam or not..anyway Can I have Latias/Latios? and we can work something out for Deoxys? PM me

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    lol wow...Leave the damn kid alone, its up to peoples Judgment to call it a scam or not..anyway Can I have Latias/Latios? and we can work something out for Deoxys? PM me

As long as he knows I'm watching him. He most certainly does not want me as an enemy.

As for him and I trading, that's out of the question. You'd do it legitimately once, to try and get me off your back, then scam others.

But again, this is what I suspect, not what I know.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    I'm trying to finish my PokeDex and breed stuff right now so if you have the following pokemon, I could offer you something...

I.Zangoose
    II.Lunatone
    III.Masquerain, Surskit
    IV.Modest Ditto, preferably high IVs in Spd and Sp. Atk
    V.Kabutops, Kabuto
    VI.Magmar/Magby w/ Magmarizer

and I'm looking for these legendaries, just trading for data.

Raikou
    Entei
    Latios
    Deoxys
    Jirachi
    Ho-Oh
    Lugia
    Celebi
    Mew

Which of those pokemon do you have? And could you data-trade Jirachi, Ho-Oh, Mew, Deoxys and Raikou with me?

PM Me. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    (Whoever is reporting for character limit, the rule does not apply in the wifi forums. It is turned on but it does not apply.. So stop reporting it please. Thanks.)

As for you, XD001, I don't see anything wrong with the pokemon you've offered. Though more info on them would help.. Such as Darkrai and Jirachi.

Waker of Chaos, you can't accuse anyone of hacking/scamming unless he actually did it. He has not gotten any complaints so I can't do anything to him.. If you suspect that he's doing something bad, tell me or another DP mod and we can take care of the rest. It's rude to attack his thread and that is mini-modding in a sense so you have to stop. ^^;

Pearson, you can't ask to dex illegal pokemon so they have been removed.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    ho-oh and suicune were pal parked from leafgreen. they aren't an event.

anyone else post when you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    If you have a rayquaza, I have;
    Groudon, Kyogre, and 2 Diaglas.
    If not, then a Mew or Mewtwo?

Btw, the diaglas are both holding adamant orbs, both UT lvl 47, and the Groudon is lvl 71, Kyogre lvl 72

Uh... you still there? Cos I probs gotta go soon

Last edited:
    Back