• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xmouvelianx Tiles gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
  • First of all, i ripped the tiles from Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver
    Secondly.. No stealing!

pixelart.png

marttiles.png
    NewPCtiles.png

Both the PC and Mart are Kyledove only these are usable. I've index them properly.
    The rest of them is from PT/HG/SS

Looks good?
    More to come soon!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Duuuuuuuuuuude.
    Calm down with the watermarks. Just say that no-one can use the without permission. Only add the watermark if someone has actually stolen your work in the past. And try and make it less annoying, as it makes it almost impossible to crit. You might has well have just JPG'd 'em... oh wait, you did .JPG them.

Edit: And anyway, you said yourself that you only ripped the fro Plat., therefore you didn't even make them, further destroying the point of having watermarks. Don't get so paranoid.

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Besides, half of those tiles are Kyledove's.
    Only in the bottom image is there anything that you ripped.

Years
  • Wait...

Why are you showcasing Kyledove's tiles in your thread..?

That's not your work to display. -facepalm-

And wow, Nintendo's tiles are really great!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • *headwall**headwall**headwall**headwall**headwall**headwall**headwall*

They're Kyledove's tiles you can't post them in your sprite thread, under any circumstances. The others are just rips, which I have no idea why you're not allowing anybody else to use them, they're rips! Not even your tiles, I really don't even at this thread. You're posting rips and work that isn't yours. This is a Pixel Art forum, for posting pixel pieces, that YOU make. One, you didn't make them. Two, why would you post a thread for rips? Something like this would go in a resource thread of such, not a sprite thread.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • Okay.. can you move it then? Thanks and sorry.
    It's my first time posting in this section =X

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    There not even yours to be moved

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back