• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XP

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    When I open XP it says that i dont have a trial serial number. Why is this?

Curt200718

Intermediate Game Developer
    Years
  • does it not connect to a server when you first open it ?...this is how you get the trial serial number i believe...it has been a long time since i last installed it...
    make sure your firewall is not blocking RMXP, cause i know for a fact that it has to connect to a server the very first time you try to use it.

also if your on Windows Vista, I think you gotta set the compatibility to XP...not 100% sure...like I said its been a long time...

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    how would you set compatibility with XP
    just got laptop with Vista

Curt200718

Intermediate Game Developer
    Years
  • first off you MUST be connected to the internet the first time you run the program.

and to set the compatibility, simply right click on the the program and click properties, then go to compatibility tab...

good luck to you bro

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • I succesfully run RMXP without compatiblity for Win Xp.
    What you have to do when you first run RMXP Run as an adminisrator. This is done by right clicking the shortcut you use to run rmxp and clicking run as administraor. The screen will fade and you will get an anoying uac box click continue RMXP should now run and it should get the trial serial.

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • Whoops sorry don't use the RMXP Shorcut. You have to goto the RMXP Executable
    Usualy Located here C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\RMXP\ then repeat the previously mentioned steps on the executable in that folder called RMXP.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    You need to but the program and it wont say that. what you'll probably do will be illegal though.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    k it works :)
    Thnkx to guys who helped!
    (now how to make it work with maps i have.....)

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    nope, i dint buy it :)
    im havin trouble woth it now, though :(
    anyone help?

Back