• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xrays Trade Shop!(events, shinys, and more!)

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    dont worry we will trade, and stop sending me pms

sorry i was playing halo 3 and i really wanted to get back to the game so i read the post fast

stats: attack: 181 defense 174 sp. atk 298 sp. def 176 speed: 314

lmao.. dude.. that's twice in a row... I asked you about the Ursaring's abillity, stats and moveset and whether or not it could be nicknamed.. since you've advertised its EV spread.

the stats you gave me do not look, at all, like an Adamant Ursaring's stats, especially with the EV spread you told me about.

can you please give me the correct information this time...

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    opps that was my shiny sceptiles stats sorry!! ill check after im done battling ito_igami

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    scythe read my rules over again you have to offer
    Also to everyone im really looking for whats in my main wants right now so please take a look.

zierant: buneary and shinx for your 2

everyone i really need a employee please apply, you will be payed in pokemon and items

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    tomorow, try getting on before i have to go to bed

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    i got to go sorry ill post tomorrow, also do you want to be one of my employees? you get paid in pokemon + items

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    even though I fly solo, I may have some things to offer that can help you with the shop, just get back to me on that one another time.

if you use AIM, feel free to drop me an IM.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    I have ranger manaphy trained via daycare and im getting another from my pkmn rangerif you want either of those as well a movie darkrai but thats nft.....I also have as i last counted all the legendaries, But if youre interested with a ranger manaphy id gladly trade for the rioulu let me know but thats the only thing i see that you may be interested in.....

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    shiny poliwrath for ur shiny riolu?
    yep deal

I have ranger manaphy trained via daycare and im getting another from my pkmn rangerif you want either of those as well a movie darkrai but thats nft.....I also have as i last counted all the legendaries, But if youre interested with a ranger manaphy id gladly trade for the rioulu let me know but thats the only thing i see that you may be interested in.....
    I hate it when people offer me things i have already up for trade, read the first post dang.
    I really want your shiny:

pikachu
    riolu
    dratini
    bunery
    pachirisu

my shiny pokemons are in my thread in my sig. ^^
    I really dont like clicking on sigs(makes my browser run slow) so just tell me here
    I will trade shiny onix with metal coat (and can you trade back and fourth so i can evolve my Kadabra
    Yea, sure but, you just posted that you had a shiny onix, never what you wanted in return.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    @finch okay but, i really have a few trades i have to get done, i see in your custom title your a breeder, im looking for staff for my shop interested?

Shops intercom
    Well, heres the deal, i really cant handle getting alot of pms everytime i log on, and most of those pms are for trades i never scheduled. So i need a employee, to help manage some pms, trade some pokes for me(i got about 6 trades i got to get done) i will supply you weekly(i can gts clone pretty fast) i will usially supply you with just enough pokes for the week, and it depends on how many trades you do, on how much you make, i ev train, and chain often, so mainly you will be payed in ev trained or shinies. You give me everything you get in trades, if you need anything that you recieved in the trade, i will gladly clone you one. So its really a win win situation.

Finch

Breeder
    Years
    xray;3178274 [COLOR=darkgreen said:
    Shops intercom[/COLOR]
    Well, heres the deal, i really cant handle getting alot of pms everytime i log on, and most of those pms are for trades i never scheduled. So i need a employee, to help manage some pms, trade some pokes for me(i got about 6 trades i got to get done) i will supply you weekly(i can gts clone pretty fast) i will usially supply you with just enough pokes for the week, and it depends on how many trades you do, on how much you make, i ev train, and chain often, so mainly you will be payed in ev trained or shinies. You give me everything you get in trades, if you need anything that you recieved in the trade, i will gladly clone you one. So its really a win win situation.

Sure i will but ill only be able to trade after i goto school then im free.

Back