• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] XSE not working with Windows 10

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    So I'm not sure if this is the issue or not, but I've recently upgraded to windows 10 and now whenever I try to use XSE it automatically crashes. So once I open it, It's open for literally a second and then it crashes and says "A whole new scripting experience has stopped working". Any idea as to why this happens?

Also not sure if this is in the right form or not.

Sicse

Total Loser
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    I have this same problem, ran as administrator still crashes. Run in compatibility mode still crashes. I don't know what to tell you I'm at a loss too.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I use Windows 10 and XSE likes to sometimes not work for me too. When it happens sometimes restarting the computer has gotten it working for me. In the past, XSE has also crashed for me when file paths in the settings .ini no longer exist, so you may want to check that too.

Back