• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Xtremedarkria's~shinys,events,shiny ev trained poke*new and improved trading thread

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
    Years
    Now we trade for:
    shiny pineco:naughty
    shiny teddiursa:naughty
    shiny bulbasaur And you wanted these:

S!Metagross lv100 Adamant ~EV TRAINED 301, 405, 359, 203, 185, 176~ (PKRS cured)
    S!Koffing (M) lv17 Hasty (Not leveled)
    S!Graveler (M) lv30 Modest ~No EVs~ (can hold Everstone)

Edit: -- sorry, you said you didn't want the Graveler. I'm not sure about the Everstone thing since I never tried it, but I heard someone complain about it...

Ok, bring Bulbasaur & Teddiursa?

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    I'm really interested in your Shiny EV Salamence. I have a shiny UT feebas I'm willing to trade. No egg moves or anything. If you can clone, I have a Shiny Latias as well (Level 40 UT).

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    i need the modest darkrai, smoochum, electrike, seel
    for the next 6 from the list.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    umm right now im giving you gliscor, jumpluff, hitomonntop, chan, lee, skiploom, the list is on page 8 of my thread of all the ones you wanted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    Hey sorry I haven't replied in a while I just came to tell you that I got a Shiny Nidoran and I'll keep trying to get a shiny Nidorina I'll reply when I get it.

cheves92

Events Collector
    Years
    hello i want:

TOIZA:
    squrtile
    charmander
    bulbasaur

go to my thread please.

and we will talk for msn ^^

Back