• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xx... [[ Farfalla //x\\ Foane ]] ..xx

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Hmm, maybe keep the kanji, but use a different background instead. Does that sound ok?

EDIT: And the blue part stays too ^^

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Ryoki:

> >; I'm gunna side with Mizzy and say this image was hella hard to work with. I apologize that it's a little shorter than you requested but the image wasn't tall enough for it to look...well, decent. o o;
    Really, Really Sorry >__<
    I'm being a parasite >____<
    Anyways, I love to appreciate what you have done because I can't complain well 'cause I give Crappy Images but, The Link is broken >___<

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Ryouki: Mika is not mad tall. :3

-kicks photobucket-

How bought this one?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Banner: Mika
    Dimensions: Whatever fits dahling =)
    Image: Faye
    Specifications: Try to fit as much of Faye as possible into it and can you make it industrial-ly
    Text:
    Forgotten Memories.
    Loaded Gun.
    Color Scheme: A sexah one.

Avatar Dimensions: Again, whatevah fits
    Avatar Text?: Bang. (Like that and small font.)

Last edited:

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Banner: Mika.
    Dimensions: 400 x 125
    Image: Image
    Specifications: Some bands names in the background, fading if ok.
    - Def Leppard.
    - Led Zeppelin.
    - Pink Floyd.
    - Ramones.
    Text: Hard Rocker
    Color Scheme: Purple? :P.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Banner: Mika.
    Dimensions: 400 x 125
    Image: Image
    Specifications: Some bands names in the background, fading if ok.
    - Def Leppard.
    - Led Zeppelin.
    - Pink Floyd.
    - Ramones.
    Text: Hard Rocker
    Color Scheme: Purple? :P.

Mika said:
    Pictures for banners, for me, must be at least 400 x 200. It's impossible for me to make something decent that I approve of when you give me anything smaller. Avatars need images no smaller than 200 x 200. Same reason.

Request rejected.

Also, I have re-opened my side of the shop for tonight and tonight only (8/24/07). Perhaps I'll keep it open till Sunday, but who knows. I won't be here at all tomorrow though.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    No, I only quoted Brane's post. x_x; Your request is totally legit.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Banner: Mizzy

Dimensions: 450 x 200

Image: backround, on the right and faded, on the left and kinda faided.

Specifications: I want it to show moslty from my hands to the top of my hat, take the wall and bed away. On the other one, Just show Pikmin's face and some of P's shoulders. The backround make it foggy if you can.
    And last but not least make it Pinkish and sparkaly. XD

Text: Where are you big brother? (if you have the Font Triforce I would like that very much)

Color Scheme: Pink! XD

That's it.
    ~JBCBlank

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I don't use DeviantArt pictures unless you have direct permission from the artists, JBCBlank. ^^

And I can't do banners with humans in them to save my life. :< I'm sorry about that, but Mika, as you can see, can do real-life images and blending a lot better then me.

So, I'll have to say no to that request, because I don't want to spend an hour on PS7 making something that won't look good in the end anyway.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Mika's side is closed for the moment. o o; To those she owes requests, I'll have them done by Wednesday at the latest. I'm super sick right now and I don't want to do crap for a job, kay? Kay.

^^; please don't hate me...

And I could do that fadey two-person image, just wait til Wednesday if you want me to. ^^;

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Mika's side is closed for the moment. o o; To those she owes requests, I'll have them done by Wednesday at the latest. I'm super sick right now and I don't want to do crap for a job, kay? Kay.

And I could do that fadey two-person image, just wait til Wednesday if you want me to. ^^;

Ok thats understandable, ill just sit here and wait quietly until it comes. Hope you get better! =3

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Kyukyu. :3

Shuri, here you goes~

and

or

and

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    hmm... very hard to decide... both look very good... hmmmmm....*looks very closely*

I like the first one, more. ^^

Thank you Mika! <3

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years

*nods* thanx Mika, I'll wait on the edge of my seat for it. and Mizzy, I did get permission, in a way. kinda hard to explain. but they don't mind as long as I give the link and all that. you know... they got's to advertise. *smiles*

~JBCBlank

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Awwwwwwrighty guys, after Mika finishes her requests, I'ma board this place up for good. I can't run it anymore, and if Mika wants to continue her request shop, then she can make a spiffeh new one.

So I'll PM Ran-chan after Mika is finished, so NO MOAR REQUESTS PLZ.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Couldn't you just close it now and tell Ran-chan and Mika to PM the finished products to the customers? I mean... if they really want them to be seen here, I'm sure you can add them on here later... if that is what they want.. don't you think?

~JBCBlank

((did what I just say make any since to you?))

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Don't use my nicknames please JBC. =_=; Ran-chan = Off-limits to everyone but me.

Either way, I'm not about to burden Ran-chan with that, it's not a moderator's job to PM requests to people.

It's not like I'm in a hurry to get this closed up anyway. If anyone's stupid enough to request, they get themselves a nice ban in the shop, including the next time I make a shop (if I do), since I'll be keeping the ban list forever and ever.

Back