• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{xX_~!The Fantasticalicious Luиαrglοω Fanclub!~_Xx}

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    *Wait..did I spell that right? O_O*

This Fanclub is dedicated to my totally Metal Awesome Fergalicious Fantasticalicious friend Lunarglow.

If you didn't know, she was F.L.Y. up until yesterday, when she got a name change, which sucks 'cause now I can't call her "Flizzle" anymore at all T_T

xD She's been an awesome friend to everyone she knows..kinda, and just came back from a long absense she took because of the sudden outburst of temporary D/P newbs, and I finally convinced her to come back here *squeal*

So yeah, it's awesome to have you back, and you totally deserve this Fanclub which in now way/shape/form will ever be be spammed upon by me "flattering myself" xD

Note to Marz; You need'a join. Srsly. oh, and like..don't be an abusive Nazi (Mod) here T_T

So anyone who might already know here, or just wants a chance to meet her, join up here. If you don't..You're all dead to me T_T

Members:
    DarkIllusion
    Murderface
    Stardust-Kumo (Lawlz@Emo kid)
    Hinamori_Momo <333333
    Marz. Rawr.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    aaK:JDSNBdjfS:fjasns IT STILL COUNTS IF IT'S CROSSED OUT. DDD:

This club is gonna die... I have like, no friends here anymore x3;;

No it doesn't, that's why it's crossed out, see? xP

This club won't die because I won't let it; even if that means I need to get everyone I know at this site, and have ever exchanged more than three words with to join forcibly <_<

*Members list update*

So what's going on? HA! I KNOW YOUR NAME! I actualy think I knew it before than just kinda..forgot..

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Murderfacalicious said:
    Note to Marz; You need'a join. Srsly. oh, and like..don't be an abusive Nazi (Mod) here T_T

wutwut, I get mentioned in the first post.

Anyways, yeah... Um.. Don't know why I'm joining this, I mean, Michael definitely didn't threaten me or anything; me and FLY Lunar-wutevar-glow go way back and stuff.. Except.. I don't like looking back on those days, so um...

Yeah... *joinage*

Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? love my first post.

Sorry for the PCD reference T_T

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Hey, what's up!~

Sorry about me leaving all of the sudden in MSN. It kicked me off for some reason and I can't get back on. <_<

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    wutwut, I get mentioned in the first post.

Anyways, yeah... Um.. Don't know why I'm joining this, I mean, Michael definitely didn't threaten me or anything; me and FLY Lunar-wutevar-glow go way back and stuff.. Except.. I don't like looking back on those days, so um...

Yeah... *joinage*

Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? love my first post.

Sorry for the PCD reference T_T

*Pats Marz* ^_^

Nope, it definetly had nothing to do with me threatening you at all. *Pulls Knife out from Under Marz' throat*

Now get on your Knees, and Worship her and all of her awesome ness T_T

xD Ahh, Those days..Wait, They sucked O_O

XD I'm Sure you wanted to join on your own; Karma bit you in the ass from all those days before >_>

*Memebers list updated*

Shayla, no, you get 1st in size 4 print with Puple text. Jyst like..Make sure my name is actually spelled right in your sig xDD

"Toki Wartoth." Lawlz.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    OMG. XD *lawls at member list*
    Emo rocks, dude.

So...Toki, I have absolutely no idea who Lunarglow is (aside from what you told me) so lyke...Introduce me. T.T

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Michael, I DEMAND my username be written like this in the member's list:

[size 3][color #4282b5][ b]Marz. Rawr. :D[/b][/color][/size]

So that it looks like this:

Marz. Rawr. :D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    OMG. XD *lawls at member list*
    Emo rocks, dude.

So...Toki, I have absolutely no idea who Lunarglow is (aside from what you told me) so lyke...Introduce me. T.T

Emo..doesn't rock. Grr at you and your..umm..bad music o_o;

Emo girls are hot, but overly emotional guys piss me off. Anyone who spends that much time on their hair, obviosly cares what other people think of them! >_< EMO IZ LIEZ!

xD Fly was my Crush friend from here a while ago until she just like..left one day. I think it might have had something to do with me O_O;

xD But she's awesome. Um, dude, this is her FC so why would you ask me? O_O

Marz: I would but, y'know..You're a mod anyways, so you can do it yourself. I'm not slaving away for you like I used to. you..CONFORMIST BETCH! >_<
    J/K. But seriously, No xP

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    That would be power abuse. Although, I totally forgot I could do that myself. xD

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I love my music. Its so...<3

Wooooooow

Well I'm asking you Toki because I know you better but..Oh wells. x3

Hi Lunarglow- do you play any sports/have any hobbies?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Shayla, no, you get 1st in size 4 print with Puple text. Jyst like..Make sure my name is actually spelled right in your sig xDD

"Toki Wartoth." Lawlz.

I was just kidding, dude. XD Make my name little again and put it on the end, that isn't fair to the other people who joined up before I got my lazy butt to join. XD WTF is up with it being huge too! XD I was like...wow...

Anyways, I kept reminding myself to change it, but then decided not to until you asked for punishment for ditching me. >:D Nah, just kidding. The truth is that I DID change it before, but the next time I logged on it was like that again, then I changed it again, and I guess it went back. <_< Yes, I clicked save changes too. XD

Creepy...<_< >_>

How are you Fly my good good friend!~ Michael told me that you wanted me to 'e-mail you back' but I did a long time ago (like months ago) and you never replied. And I hadn't gotten anything from you recently, so I'm wondering if you might've sent something and I didn't get it or something. <_<

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I was just kidding, dude. XD Make my name little again and put it on the end, that isn't fair to the other people who joined up before I got my lazy butt to join. XD WTF is up with it being huge too! XD I was like...wow...

Anyways, I kept reminding myself to change it, but then decided not to until you asked for punishment for ditching me. >:D Nah, just kidding. The truth is that I DID change it before, but the next time I logged on it was like that again, then I changed it again, and I guess it went back. <_< Yes, I clicked save changes too. XD

Yeah, I know you were, but still..Your name deserves to stand out compared to all these other losers >_>

Are you for real? Dude, I had no idea the little "i" in your username really bothered you that much xD
    I'm sorry it took me that long to change it *Hugs*

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    How are you Fly my good good friend!~ Michael told me that you wanted me to 'e-mail you back' but I did a long time ago (like months ago) and you never replied. And I hadn't gotten anything from you recently, so I'm wondering if you might've sent something and I didn't get it or something. <_<

D: Jeez, stupid email, I never got that >.<
    And then I emailed you just recently so when I said that i meant this one. xD
    Anyway, I'm actually gonna be making some money doing graphics for my mom's business. :3 and also I got my pottery from art class in the newspaper~ x3
    so yeah, I'm pretty much doing good. :3

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    D: Jeez, stupid email, I never got that >.<
    And then I emailed you just recently so when I said that i meant this one. xD
    Anyway, I'm actually gonna be making some money doing graphics for my mom's business. :3 and also I got my pottery from art class in the newspaper~ x3
    so yeah, I'm pretty much doing good. :3

Well, resend it and I'll reply. XD Just in case you got its darksilverwing@yahoo . com without the spaces and stuff.

That's really cool. Wish I could make money for graphics. :3 Good job!~

Back