• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XXRECXX101's SUPER Shop

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Does your shiny lucario w/pokerus have the move Blaze Kick and is it a male?
    What nature is it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    i will give you a gamestop deoxys for a shiny larvitar and shiny yanmega

NM2

Years
  • Events
    TRU Shaymin UT
    TRU Regigigas UT
    Haley Mew UT
    WISHMKR Jirachi UT

Dunno if everything in the first post still stands, but I'm interested in all 4 events. Can give EV'd Charizard, Abomasnow, Froslass, Machamp, Empoleon, Blissey, Starmie, Alakazam, Rhyperior, Tyranitar, Tentacruel, Walrein and Metagross, all with good (as in 2 or even 3 31's in some) IVs. I've got some more EV'd Pokémon if you want, their IVs aren't that good though. Nothing is hacked/sav'd, I expect the events to be legit too.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Xxrecxx101

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • i will give you a gamestop deoxys for a shiny larvitar and shiny yanmega
    ya ok pm wen u r ready
    Hey are you interested in a shiny ev'd gengar for your milotic?
    yes PM me wen u can trade
    can i know pls the ev spread of
    Milotic Ev'd
    Yanmaneg EV'd

can ill PM
    Great!Could I have it please?
    I have
    Relaxed Sharpedo Lv48-F
    Naive Gyrados Lv30-M
    Pm or Visitor message me please!
    ok will do
    Dunno if everything in the first post still stands, but I'm interested in all 4 events. Can give EV'd Charizard, Abomasnow, Froslass, Machamp, Empoleon, Blissey, Starmie, Alakazam, Rhyperior, Tyranitar, Tentacruel, Walrein and Metagross, all with good (as in 2 or even 3 31's in some) IVs. I've got some more EV'd Pokémon if you want, their IVs aren't that good though. Nothing is hacked/sav'd, I expect the events to be legit too.

PM me if interested.

What do you want for the shiny grovyle?

ok will do

Back