• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    The January DCC was one of the best ever. I made over 1k posts in that one alone; Ashley only made 165. I was banned during all of June (missed my one-year anniversary, too), so I wouldn't know about it.

I think January was back when I fell back into my lurking stage. But see how sad this thread is? In the monthly thread that I accumulated the most posts in... it was still only a fraction of what everyone else had. XD

Aaaand with this, I'm now tied with Kura. o.o;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Maybe... but my posts from December and February were so small compared to January... but I honestly don't even remember January, so I don't know why I posted that much then. O_o; But... the months following January are reallyyyyy sad. My favorite is June. XD

Yes, it'll be totally awesome to think back to September 2006 and to how my getting the most posts in the DCC proves that I had no life during my first month of college... yeah, cool indeed. XD;
    I think you said that you weren't on as much in January because you had a lot of school work to do or something. So, you said you'd just mainly lurk around in there. o_o

Yeah, very cool...because it's not like any of us have anything to do. XD

[random] Should I infiltrate SPPf or not?
    To...find out what they put in their frosty chocolate milkshakes?

And...wow, I just saw a really sad commercial...

"Just saw the Forbes list of the 400 richest Americans for this year. All the people that made it on the list were billionaires. The genleman in third place has made a million dollars every hour at work for the last two years.

Makes you just want to give up and quit, doesn't it?"

...I feel bad now. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I think you said that you weren't on as much in January because you had a lot of school work to do or something. So, you said you'd just mainly lurk around in there. o_o

Yeah, very cool...because it's not like any of us have anything to do. XD

To...find out what they put in their frosty chocolate milkshakes?

And...wow, I just saw a really sad commercial...

"Just saw the Forbes list of the 400 richest Americans for this year. All the people that made it on the list were billionaires. The genleman in third place has made a million dollars every hour at work for the last two years.

Makes you just want to give up and quit, doesn't it?"

...I feel bad now. XD

Oh! That's right! January through March was when I was doing the school play... which pretty much took away all of my free time. Wow... you have a really good memory. XD;

I make $7.95 and hour... and compared to most of my friends, that's a lot... XD

Aaaaaand, happy now, guys? I'm officially lifeless now. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oh! That's right! January through March was when I was doing the school play... which pretty much took away all of my free time. Wow... you have a really good memory. XD;

I make $7.95 and hour... and compared to most of my friends, that's a lot... XD

Aaaaaand, happy now, guys? I'm officially lifeless now. XD
    I actually just wigned it, I remembered you saying that you'd have to be away for a while...so I just took a wild guess on when it was. XD

I make nothing an hour. XD

Annnnnnd, congrats, now you can join the other lifeless people. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I actually just wigned it, I remembered you saying that you'd have to be away for a while...so I just took a wild guess on when it was. XD

I make nothing an hour. XD

Annnnnnd, congrats, now you can join the other lifeless people. XD

Yay for being lifeless~! XD

And at least you remembered that I had said something about being busy back in January... I couldn't even remember that much. I was just going to assume that I was lurking back then. And I thought I had a really good memory... it must be going with my old age. XD;;

Now that I think about it... isn't it kind of sad that the monthly DCC that I had the most posts in was the one where I was supposed to be away on a leave of absence for most of the month? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yay for being lifeless~! XD

And at least you remembered that I had said something about being busy back in January... I couldn't even remember that much. I was just going to assume that I was lurking back then. And I thought I had a really good memory... it must be going with my old age. XD;;

Now that I think about it... isn't it kind of sad that the monthly DCC that I had the most posts in was the one where I was supposed to be away on a leave of absence for most of the month? XD
    Old age? Does that mean I'll start to lose it when I hit your age? XD

And yes, it is very sad...but it also fits you pretty well with the "ignore all work" thing that everyone loves to do. XD

And compared to me, you've got more of a life than I could ever want. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Old age? Does that mean I'll start to lose it when I hit your age? XD

And yes, it is very sad...but it also fits you pretty well with the "ignore all work" thing that everyone loves to do. XD

And compared to me, you've got more of a life than I could ever want. XD

Probably. I guess you'll find out in a few months, won't you? XD

I'm doing homework right now, for your information. >O But it's Spanish... so it's really easy. And I'm only doing it because I'm really bored and have nothing else to do, so I guess you have a point. XD

I... have a life? o.o; This is news to me... XD

That DCC went really quick so you had lots of time to post within your absence times. XD

Why am I the only one that doesn't remember January?! XD I really don't remember it at all... O_o;

Welcome to our world, Ashley. One of us, one of us... XD

Thanks...? XD;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Old age? Jorge's only nine months younger than Ashley. O.o

Ashley: You're welcome. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I... hmm... I don't really remember much about yesterday either, to be honest. So no, it doesn't really make me feel any better. XD;

But then again, I probably just don't remember much about it because I slept through half the day... XD
    Well at least you got a better memory then me. When it comes to remembering little things (or even big things) I suck at it. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Wait... I totally just lied. O_o; It wasn't yesterday that I slept through half the day... that was today. See? I really am losing it... XD;

I woke up at around noon-ish today. <3 I'm so glad I don't have any early classes. I'd never be awake in time for them~

Andy-- I only remember the really random things that I'll never need to actually know. I'm not sure that counts as having a good memory... XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Wait... I totally just lied. O_o; It wasn't yesterday that I slept through half the day... that was today. See? I really am losing it... XD;

I woke up at around noon-ish today. <3 I'm so glad I don't have any early classes. I'd never be awake in time for them~

Andy-- I only remember the really random things that I'll never need to actually know. I'm not sure that counts as having a good memory... XD
    At least it's better memory then me.
    I'm sure you do remember how I messed up on someone's username more then once. XD

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Ah, the joys of 8th grade, even though I cant get up really late(lol megafuz) I still have it easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back